I can fix this.

The cop opened their car door and slowly made their way towards us. As fast as I could I pulled Dabi's mask over his mouth and pulled his hood over his head, pushing him to lean towards the opposite door so his face wasn't showing.

I placed my hands on the steering wheel and looked forward, waiting for the cop to knock on the window.

Knock. Knock.

Slowly rolling it down, I let my panicked face show.

"Ma'am, do you realize how fast—"

"—Officer please!" I exclaimed, letting the tears in my eyes come back, "My friend here had been feeling sick all day and he suddenly passed out in the car. I was driving to the hospital! I'm sorry for speeding but I'm so worried about him! I think he's barely breathing!"

The young officer glanced between both of us, seeing Dabi's limp body against the other side of the car. My heart was thumping against my chest as I waited to see if he bought it.

"I guess it does make sense why you would just think to drive yourself if it happened in the car..." He mumbled, scratching at the stubble on his chin, "But that's dangerous. You could've gotten many people hurt or killed!"

I nodded, "Yes. I'm so sorry! Please understand. It won't happen again I just really need to get him to the hospital."

The cop stood up and stepped back, "Alright. I'll escort you to the hospital. Stay behind me."

"Yes sir! Thank you so much!" I cried with a smile.

As I closed my window and he went back to the cop car, I exhaled and almost vomited.

"Oh my god." I mumbled, leaning my head down trying to catch my breath, "I'm sorry Dabi," I turned to him, "We are one step closer to being out of this mess. Just trust me a little longer."

Okay what next?

The cop pulled out in front of me and began flashing his lights, I quickly followed, keeping speed. The hospital only a couple minutes away.

SEIKO.

Slipping my phone out of my pocket I dialed up their number and put it on speaker, keeping my hands on the wheel in case the cop was watching me.

"Please pick up. Please pick up. Please pick up."

"Hey." They answered on the fourth ring.

I practically shouted in gratitude at their voice, "SEIKO. Are you on shift right now?"

"Yeah. Well I'm on break but yeah. Why? Are you okay? You sound funny." They asked, clearly eating something.

"Thank god." I smiled, "I really need your help. I feel awful asking this of you but you know I wouldn't unless I really needed it."

We pulled off the highway, getting that much closer to the hospital. I didn't have much time.

"Of course dude, what's going on?"

"I'm being escorted to the emergency room by a police officer right this second and I need you to be the one to come get the person that's in the car with me." I spoke as fast as I could.

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Hello?!" I didn't have the spare time for this.

"I am very confused, but uh, yeah okay. How long until you're here?" They replied, sounding like they were getting up and moving things around.

"Thirty seconds max?"

"Shit, uhm, okay. I'll be there."

"Thank you." I sighed in relief before hanging up.

Both cars pulled into the emergency room lane and parked. I opened my door and ran to Dabi's side before the cop could.

As promised, Seiko was there with a wheelchair.

"Do we have any injuries? What is this person's condition ma'am?" Seiko asked, rolling up the wheel chair to his door.

The police officer walked over to us but I waved my hands letting him know I could pick him up and put him in.

"I think he's unconscious and barely breathing. He had been vomiting all day." I stated, lugging his body into the chair.

When his body weight fell into the chair, his head slumped back, causing his hood to fall.

My eyes widened and I grabbed the wheelchair and swiveled it around, pulling his hood back up and heading towards the ER entrance as fast as possible.

"Thank you so much office—"

"—Hold on." He stopped me, his voice much more serious than before.

I turned my head around and looked at him, terrified. He knew.

Seiko must've seen the panic on my face because they did something I never thought they'd do.

They walked up to the cop and patted his back, while rubbing their horn.

They were using their anesthesia quirk.

"I'm sorry sir but we really need to get this patient inside. Why don't you go sit in your car, you're looking really tired. I'll even walk you to it."

The police officers eyes started getting heavy, his body language getting lazy and limp.

"Uhm... yeah... sure." He mumbled, clearly going out of it.

As Seiko walked the cop to the car, they shot me a look to wheel him inside. I nodded and rushed in.

Since everyone inside knew me, no one bothered to say anything except an occasional hello. I found an empty room, closed the door, and put Dabi up on the hospital bed.

His skin looked extra pale and he looked sick. But I knew it was just because of my quirk, and I could fix him easily.

I let my body fall on to the empty chair in the room, finally feeling like everything was going to be okay.

We got away.

Suddenly the door swung open and slammed against the wall. I jumped up from shock. The door was slammed closed.

In walked a livid Seiko.

"I can't wait to see why I just did something insanely illegal." They laughed walking over to Dabi.

They grabbed his face mask and pulled it off. Their eyes taking in his facial features.

"This isn't who I think it is." Seiko looked at me bewildered.

I stood up and gave them a pleading look, "Please, you can't tell anyone."

— — —

Author's Note:
This is a Dabi villain fic, I hope you guys don't think you're going to constantly be making good choices. Hmmm.