Me and Jay put our jackets on and our shoes. Chres beaped outside and we went out. I locked my door and got in the car.

"The address is 439 Nebraska ave." He nodded and smiled while I looked at him. "Why are you smirking? I don't have anything pretty on so I do--" he cut me off by stopping the car and kissing me.

Once in a lifetime he kisses me with lust filled eyes and a passionate filled kiss. Jay closed his eyes and giggled. I actually kissed back and.. Liked it for once. He stopped and started to drive.

"I'm sorry, Yn I-I got carried awa--" "its OK, Chres. I actually liked it.. A lot" he smiled as he parked his car at the clinic. I grabbed my water bottle and helped Jay out the car. We went in and I went to the counter and signed in.

The lady called us back into the room. I laid down and pulled my shirt up. Jay giggled because I shiver when the doctor put the gel on my stomach. "Aww! Its so small" Chres smiled "she is so small" the doctor corrected him "your next appointment is 2 weeks from now on May 1st"

I thanked the doctor as she wiped the gel off. I grabbed my stuff as Chres and Jay already was at the car. I got in then Chres drove me home.

Me and Jay had went up to the house. Jay went upstairs and got into his pajamas. I followed him and put on some gym shorts and a big T-shirt. I went downstairs and started to clean the kitchen.