Chapter 13

(Corey's POV)

Outside of the bus I hear giggling. I check the window to see Erin and Caitlyn. Oh lord those two have met.
"Imma get chuuuu." I say in a unidentifiable tone. They both squeal and look up. "Jeezus Corey, I almost shit my pants." Caitlyn says. I laugh.
"What are you guys doing and why is there an air horn?" I ask.
"Oh, we're gonna scare the shit out of however is in the bunk." Erin says.
"I can tell you." Erin looks up at me hopefully. "PLEASE?" She begs.
"Alright, Craig, Paul, and Joey are there."
"HA! My brother is in there!" Caitlyn says. I watch them giggle and whisper into each other's ear. I seriously wonder what their gonna do...

(Erin's POV)

We wait until Corey walks off, because he could possibly tell them that we're gonna do this. Caitlyn hands me the air horn and we go to the side of the bus, with the bunk window. Craig is sleeping on the bunk next to the window so he'll be scared the most.
"Here get on my shoulders." Caitlyn says.
"No. I'm not going to." I reply.
She fake cries and I agree to get on her shoulders. Since the bunk window opens outwards, I'll be able to get my hand in and the air horn.
I slowly try to open it, and it works.
I put my hand in and press the button.
"I SHIT MY PANTS!!!" Craig screams. Paul and Joey laugh their asses off. Craig looks at me. He jumps down from the bunk and I guess he ran to the bathroom.
"Dude, that was epic." Paul says. "However you scared the shit out of me." I see Joey walk to the bunk window and looks down.
"Caitlyn? What are you doing here?"