Chapter 34

A Fresh Start

Thanu's POV

My recovery went well and now I'm about to be discharge today but I am worried how to ask My Baby to stay with me in my place.I don't want to be apart from them again after living without them for so many years.His parents also visited me and give their blessing and accepting me as their son lovers which I am grateful still his Parents threats still stand if I hurt their son.I smile remembering when my son Theo spent his time with me,telling me all he done while they are in America and he loves to cuddles with me which makes me happier and He is smart,adorable and very sweet.

My baby most of the time spent his time with me,we talked a lot and i told him about the past 5 years which makes him cried a lot especially when he found out that I did it to protect him from my father.And he told me about his pregnancy and how was Theo growing up which makes me teary eyed gazing at him and stealing kisses,I love him so much..

My thoughts was interrupted of someone entering and I felt a kiss on my cheeks.it made me smile wide when I saw My Baby.

"Hey a penny for your thought..." he smile after kissing my lips.

"Nothing baby, Just thinking about these past weeks...by the way where's Munchkin?.." i glance at him and when he pouted it makes smile seeing it,it makes me want to eat his lips.

"Papa take him to be his companion as he said,"he pouts while facing me and playing my fingers.

I laugh because this is new to me,he was never carefree like this before and I love this side of him.

"Hmmm baby,can I ask you something?"

He nod at me still holding my hand..

"Would you like to stay over in my place?" I asks in hesitant voice.

"Definitely!...I have to take care of you since you live alone,unless you don't want me?..."he said with serious face and eyebrow twitching while looking at me...

"Of course I want you to be with me!.." i answered immediately.

And a smile broke in my face,Happy that he will be with me in my place.I just watched him move around and tidy my things with light heart.

Soon we were on the way home and I felt relieve knowing he is back in my side although we never talk about our relationship status,I will make sure he will be mine again.

We arrive at the parking lot of my place and soon he get off and walk to my side helping me although I'm ok but I love how he take care of me.I stand on to his side while we get into elevator and press P for my place.I hold his hand to assures myself that he is really with me and he glance at me with smile and squeeze my hand.

Soon we arrived in front of my place and Punch the code and when I open it, we are  startled with a series of loud voice and popping.

"SURPRISE!!!....." all shouted.

We are both surprise to see all of my friends with poppers and a banner welcoming us home together with my son and his Papa.

"Welcome Home Daddy!.."

He run to me and I bend my body to his level to hug him while he wrap his arms on my neck and kiss my cheeks.

My Baby do the same but after kissing him he walk to his Papa while I take a hold to my son hand and I got a series of friendly slap in my shoulder from my friends.