Chapter 12

The Unpleasant Rumor...

Kit's POV

..School's Ground.......
I'm waiting on Wayu sitting at the bench when I heard some student talking while passing.

Girl 1; "Did you all heard it?a medical student dating our cold prince!?"
Girl 2; "I heard that too and take note the medical student is totally out of his league.they say he is gold digger and using his body to get his favor."
Gay 3; "Whattt!..he's dating a guy!??.
Girl 1; "Do you know who is that gold digging bitch!?.

They continue talking in a low voice after they saw me looking at them pissed of what I heard.I hope Wayu doesn't heard this,whoever spread this rumor will pay the consequences.I was busy with my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Good morning Ai'Kit."he said a bright smile is seen on his face.
"Good morning Ai'Yu,sorry i didn't notice you."i said with apologetic smile.
I urge him to sit beside me and observe him for any signs if he heard the rumor but he seems ok which makes me feel at ease.
"Yu,did you hear something when you go here?"i asked.
"Oh yeah,it's about this Cold Prince dating a gold digger?"he said which shocked me to the core.
"Don't mind them 'Yu,it's not true anyway!"i said in panic.
"Why i should mind,i dont know them anyway,by the way who is this Cold Prince Ai'Kit?"he asked cluelessly.I sighed in relief after hearing it.
"Forget about it Ai'Yu,let's go before Mr.Ittikorn arrives."i said pulling his hands to walk to avoid his questions.
We arrived at the room and i saw few student glance at him,I look at back at them with seriousness and making them understand not to cross with me.We just sat when our Prof arrived,i glance at Wayu but he look the same nothing unusual,like he doesn't have any idea of what's going on around.
I texted P'Mark to meet us in Cafeteria during lunch break,this rumor need to be stop before Wayu find out who are they talking about.

——in warehouse——

Jew's POV

Being friend with Boss Thanu give me a chance for better future,he help me when nobody want to extend their hand.3 years ago he found me beaten to death by some thugs.No one wanted to help me that time they all just passed by even they saw me bloodied and beaten badly.Well who would help a nobody like me,wearing a tattered clothes but he came to me like an angel.
Put me on his car,bring me to hospital and pay my medical expenses.He always visit me during my stay in hospital and when he find I'm orphan and looking for work he offered me a job.That was the start of my loyalty to him and at this moment he want me to watched over Wayu.At first I was confused why I need to look after him but when I saw how he act towards him,i never question his decision again.I am also going with him at the same school and same course.I lived at the warehouse after we renovated the basement.
I got a text message from Mark regarding some rumor.I have to find out who spread it and let Boss Thanu deal with it.As I'm working on it the door of the basement opened and Jack came in.
"Hey,any news?"i asked but he shakes his head while getting a drinks in mini fridge.
"Still working on it just give me an hour."Jack said as he sat down at the couch.
"Where is he?does he know what's going on?"he asked referring Thanu.
"He is on meeting with some important clients at this moment,he will be here before lunch,once he find out about this rumor i pity the one who spread it."Jack said seriously.
I agree with him,after being with him i already know how ruthless he is to the people who wrong him except his father.Me and Jack continue working in our laptop keeping us busy...

——in another part of the city——

Thanu's POV

I was in meeting with some potential investors when i got a text message from Mark.I set it aside since i want to focus on this project.The investors tried to sway me and find a loophole on the project i presented but i was ready on it and came prepared.After an hour of discussion they congratulates me for a job well done and promise me for their support.I am overjoyed at the outcome of this meeting,i went out of the building with smile.I get in of my car and put my seatbelt on when i remember Mark text..
What i read makes me very angry,i texted Mark that i am on my back and i expected them all at the warehouse.I drive my car faster than normal,Seems like someone need a lesson not to cross me!.
Soon I'm already walking over to the basement,all the guys is here waiting for me.They can sense my anger,the more i'm quite it means i am beyond pissed.
"How the hell this happened!!??"i yelled looking at them.
"We already found the source of rumor."Mark said as he look at me seriously.
"Who!? Tell me the name!"i said this time my tone is dangerous.
"Areeya Park,from Business faculty,we also find out who spread it in Medical.
As soon as i find out i clenched my teeth and look at them.
"Find out any dirt of her and spread it on social media!"i said in my dangerous tone.
They all nodded and work at their laptop.after an hour they all find her dirty secret!
"She will never show her face again in this school!"i said to myself.
"Mark,any news from Nong Kit,How did Wayu react on this rumor."i said asking Mark.
He chuckled a bit and look at me amused.
"Actually Nong Kit said Wayu don't care about the rumor and seem like he doesn't have any idea that you are the Cold Prince they are talking."he said grinning at me.
I sighed and thinking how innocent my baby is..
"Anyway guys i had big news for all of us!"i said looking at them.
They all look at me waiting for my news.
"We Got their support on our project!!"i said and they all shout in happiness.
I smile at them when they all said its call for celebration.Mark suggested we order Pizza and chicken,we all agree on it.As he order i text my baby and smile when i got his sweet reply.
"Guys lets move to engineering grounds and invite Nong Wayu and Nong Kit to join us for the celebration." I said.
They all nod to me,while Jack call me.
"Boss,should i post this now?"he said.
"Yes!remember No Mercy to the people who cross us!"i said without any emotions.
"What about your father?he is friend with them."Jack said.
"Much better for me,he will stop pushing that slut on me!"I said with anger.
"I'm on it Boss,this will be the Scandal of the year!"he said grinning.
I watched Jack posting her dirty secret on BIU social website with satisfaction,he make sure it cant be traced on us..
We all decided to go on engineering grounds when the pizza delivery is nearby already.The foods arrived same time My baby and Nong Kit enter in our Faculty.I smile seeing him being shy and a faint blush on his face after he see me.I went to him and lead him where i was sitting before he arrived.
Soon all of us are having a hearty meal,rumor is forgotten...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading me,😊please kindly leave a comment and vote if you like it.🙏