Chapter 33

His Family

Thanu's POV

At hospital private room...
I woke up with the sound of beeping and slight pain in my head and body.I heard some footsteps rushing to me and turn to look at them and saw Mark,Jack and Jew with relief expressions..They all hover to me and keep asking how I am before my door was abruptly open and Nong Kit rushed on my side.They give him space while he was checking me and asking me some questions before he sighed in relief and smile at them.

They all give me a gentle tap while I heard Nong Kit called someone and Mark hug me and telling he was glad I'm awake even he wanted to kick my ass for my recklessness.They all told me what happened when I'm unconscious until I heard the door open and I turned to see who is coming when I saw him.I was shocked and speechless,I keep staring at him thinking I'm dreaming.In his arms is Theo who also staring at me with smile.

He rushed to my sides and hug me tightly while he was sobbing and it woke me up from my stupor that I just wrapped my arms around him and my tears started to pouring down.We stay like that and he hold my face gazing at me with love and that makes me cried more.

My baby is back with me,after our heartfelt talked my friends come back to my room with his son on Mark arms.He took him and place on his lap and he whispered something on his son.I saw his son glance at me then look at him.I was getting nervous while I know Theo from school and chatted we never met infront of Wayu.Theo looked at me and introduce himself which I found it weird since I know him already but I was shocked when I heard his full name..

I stared hard at them thinking i misheard it but Wayu just nod and smile at me.I am honestly lost and speechless that my subconscious saying "Theo is my son......he is mine and Wayu......."i just sit still listening to their talk while im digesting everything I heard.

I stared at them teary eyed and Wayu looked at me nervous and worried,he must be thinking negative thoughts.

I opened my arms to him which makes him lunge to hug me instantly in relief while my son is in between us.

"Thank you baby and I'm sorry I'm not there with you."I said regretting once more the past mistakes.

"Your not freak out that I can get pregnant?" He said still anxious.

"I love you so much baby and I am glad to know you can carry my kids." i said in happiness thinking about  him carrying my kids.

"Hey,....can I get a hug?" I asks softly on my son who still quiet.He look at me thinking before he wrap his arms on my neck.A single tears fall down in my cheeks while I inhaled his scent to me.Now I've realized why I felt connected on him,why I felt peace talking and seeing his smile..He is my son with My Baby.

"I love you Son and I'm glad to know that you are mine..." i said solemnly and hug him more while he just let me hug him then after few minutes his squirming on my held.

"Dad i can't breath,too tight.."he said complaining which earned a chuckles from everyone..

I look at My Baby and mouthed "Thank You" which he answered with smile.

My friends watched us with happiness and teary eyed.

"Munchkin,let Daddy rest now ok,." My baby said while taking him in my arms which I'm reluctant to let go but i earned a glare from him and i sulked.

My son giggles when he saw me sulking,i smile hearing it and felt good his laughter is like a music to my heart.

While my friends smirked at me and Mark suddenly came to us.

"Hi Theo I'm your handsome Uncle Mark,bestfriend of your Dad and Uncle Kit.."he said which earned a groan from us.Jack and Jew also introduced their selves.

My son shake their hands like a gentleman which I find it cute,it warms my heart and I felt my baby squeee my hand.I turned to look at him and kiss his hand.Thankful for giving me a son and for letting him know me.

My friends keep talking to my son and played with him making my son laughed when they do something funny.

My baby hold my hand till I fall asleep with my heart at peace and grateful for being alive...

Wayu's POV

I was so afraid of his reaction when he learned about my condition,I thought he will freak out but he was happy to know I can give him kids.I gaze at him lovingly and raise my hand to caress his face.

"Thank You Babe...for being alive..." i whispered and kiss his forehead.

I look around and notice Kit staring at me with smile while P'Mark is busy playing with my son on his phone.

"Thank You Ai'Kit..."i said staring back at him and he come over to me,wrap his arms to hug me.

"I'm glad everything works well.....,but why you never said anything about Theo?..."

He pouted and step back away from me then give a  playful glare.I grinned because it's making him looks cute than mad.

"I'm sorry Ai'Kit..that time I don't want anyone to look at me like a freak...." i said asking for his understanding.

"I understand 'Yu....," he said.

"Mmmmm....Kit why I never saw his parent visiting him?..." i asked confused while I took a quick glance of P'Thanu.

"His parents are not here at the moment 'Yu...they are in Japan for his Mom treatment and P'Mark didn't informed them about his car accident because we feared of Auntie reaction..."

I nod at him understanding the circumtances,My son came to me and I scoop him up to sit in my lap while he wrap his arms on my waist.

"Mom,can I lay at Daddy side?...." he asked unsure if it's ok.

"You wanna take a nap?"

He nod at me and I lay him down on Phi safe side,he wrapped his arms on his waist and close his eyes after kissing his cheek.

It warms my heart looking at them while Kit and P'Mark stand both of my side and give me a warms side hug.I lay my heads on Kit shoulders and a tears slip in my eyes.

I am thankful for this chance and also grateful for having him back in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~