Chapter 15

Back Where i Belong

Wayu's POV

Present time....
I'm still looking at the city, that overlooking from my balcony.It's not easy to leave everything behind,when i arrived in America i cried so hard in my parents arms.My Papa almost flew back to Bangkok in a rage the moment he saw how broken i am but my Dad hold him and told him i need him beside me.I know my Dad done something but i never learned what it is.My first month there was spent inside my room,i seldom go out and my parents keep trying to cheer me up.Until one morning i fainted in the bathroom after throwing up.I woke up in a hospital with my parents,i look at them asking what happened and when they told me i'm pregnant i laughed hard that time,thinking its a prank .But the look in my Parents seriousness stop me from laughing till they explain everything that i'm special.At first i freak out but when the doctor show me and i heard his heartbeat.I cried hard and thankful for the gift,a part of him is with me even he hurt me.
I looked at my back where the bed located and see my Son sound sleep.I wiped my tears and look ahead of me,the city lights that bring me to my past but also given me something beautiful.I went back to my room and scoop my son in my arms..i smile looking at him,he look so much like him.I kiss his forehead and close my eyes thinking what tomorrow will bring....

——-In another part of the city——-

Thanu's POV

"Where are you,Baby?I missed you so much,please forgive me for hurting you that day."my thoughts while standing near the glass wall of my bedroom with overlooking view of the city and holding a glass of whiskey.
5 years i keep searching of him but he vanished without any trace.My friends hacked every airport data for his name but they never found anything,we even hacked the cctv of the building near on his dorm but we found nothing only footage of him leaving the dorm with luggage,i sent a P.I in every corner of provinces here but they never found him.

Today at the airport,i've seen someone who i thought was him but he look fashionable rich kid and he was with a child.I saw him again outside of the airport holding his child,he was pretty for a guy who had a child and i heard the guy who approached him called him young master.I watched them till their car was gone in my sight.
When Jack arrived to pick me up i get in the car and sit thinking of what i saw,i can't understand why i feel mesmerized of him and watching them go makes me feel sad.

—-time skip——

After dealing all the documents in my office,i went home at my penthouse..Living alone,longing to be with him and regretting my decision.Looking at the city in front of me made me think of him.
"Baby another day passed by again,darkness will embrace me again,hoping you will be here to be my light."i said to myself while looking through the glass wall and watching the city beamed with light.I walked back to my bed and took 2 pills at my bedside drawer and gulp it water.after few minutes i feel my eyes getting heavy ready to be in darkness....

——time skip——

Wayu's POV

Morning at Darvid mansion's.....
I woke up at the sound of small footstep but pretended to be asleep,my son climb the bed and leaned over me to kiss my face..he keep giving me a small kisses..
"Mmmmm...gotcha!"i said tickling my son who keep squealing,his laughter is like a music to me.
"Hihihihi....mom enough..please.."he was trying to avoid my hands.i smile at the sight of him.
"Ok but...give me a big kiss first."i said
Tsssuuuppp..he kiss me on forehead like i always do to him.
"Ok Mom,Mimi said breakfast is ready and you need to get up."after giving me a kiss.
"Ok munchkin,i will go to bathroom first ok and tell them i'll be down soon,love you."i put him down in the bed and watched him run out of my room.I smiled and walk over to my closet,take casual clothes and head to my bathroom for daily routine.
I went down after an hour and saw my parents sitting at the porch with breakfast set at the table.
"Good Morning Papa,Dad."while kissing their cheeks.
"Good morning Princess."said Dad
"Good morning Sweetheart,did you sleep well?"Papa said putting some foods in my son plate.
"I did Papa,"i answered with a nod and smile while making my tea.
My dad smile at me and continue eating his breakfast.We bought grinned when we heard my son complaining.
"Mimi,enough na..look i have a lot of foods already.."he told Papa trying to stop him.
"It's not enough,look at you..your too skinny for my liking..i don't know what your mom feed you but im going to put some meat there in your body.."Papa said keep ranting to my son who look horrified now.
My Dad and i can't help but laughed at them especially with my son expression.Papa looked at us and i pointed my Son to him,once he saw his expression he giggled.
"Mimi just teasing you Munchkin."he said to my Son who sighed which makes us laughed even more.
"Oh ok,Mimi...i thought you will open my skin and put some meat in my body."he sighed in relief.
"Hahahhaa....."we all laughed and my son giggle..
"Why did you think like that Munchkin?"Dad asked after laughing at my Son thoughts.
"Oh it was the first thing i thought when i heard Mimi said putting some meats on my body,Papi."he answered grinning at my Dad and Dad messed up his hair which earn him a pout.
"Papiii...not my hair."he is pouting and my Dad just laugh at him..
While watching them i felt a hand on my face,i never expected a tears is running on my face.I look at Papa who smile at me and caressed my face again which bring a smile to my face.
I enjoyed our breakfast together and i felt peace after 5 years.I am back here where i belong with my parents and son beside me.I looked at the swimming pool and felt my family embrace,my parents both kiss my head..
"Sweetheart,do you have any plans for today?"Papa asked.
"Nothing at the moment."i said
"Well,i want to bring you both for shopping.."said Papa looking at us.
I looked at my Son and i saw his face beaming,i nod at Papa that make him smiling wide.my Dad chuckled watching us.
"What about you,Dad?"i asked looking at him.
"Sorry Princess but i have to meet a client this afternoon."he said not looking in my eyes.
It confuse me but i shrug it off when i felt my Son tugging my hand...
We all go back to our designated room for a quick change of clothes......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading me.