11

Time skip a year

Its been a year since moonbyul confirmed that you two were dating. You and her have been in a open relationship for a year and so far it hasnt been as bad as you feared. You get some hate occasionally. Moonbyul was right about what she said with moo moos: they were really supportive of the couple and sent a lot of positive comments wishing your relationship with her well. You moved out of the apartment with your friends and got a condo with Moonbyul. As usual, you still stream on twitch and you finally reached 150k followers. You honestly didnt really care about your amount of followers before and still dont but you have over a million followers on instagram now. Moonbyul has been busy quite a bit since shes working on her solo album and you were bored so you decided that you would post on instagram because you dont post as much as you did before. 

y/n.nie posted a new photo

nie posted a new photo

@y/n.nie i dont know what to put for the caption. 😀😀😀

liked by @sky, @hyunjine, @realhaeun, @hyejinnie, @realhaeun, @moonbyul, @solarsido, @ji_hyo , @wheeinnit and 239,290 comments 

@moonbyul: i miss you 

@y/n.nie: @moonbyul i miss you too but i cant wait for the album release! still no previews for me :(

@moonbyul: @y/n.nie its a surprise 

@y/n.nie: @moonbyul i dont like surprises 

@justtiffany: break up with moonbyul rn shes mine 

@y/nxmoonbyul: YOURE SO PRETTY 

@hyunjine: best bro 

@y/n.nie: @hyunjine bro ❤️

@ji_hyo: bad bitch bad bitch 

@y/n.nie: luv ya @ji_hyo

@realhaeun: how can a person this beautiful EXIST

@sky: YEA YEA BESTIE 

@y/n.nie: @sky YOU FINALLY GOT VERIFIED CONGRATS BESTIE sky

@sky: wowwie thanks bubs <3

As you replied to your friends, you couldnt help but look at what a girl that went by ¨justtifanny¨ you decided to tap on her profile and actually saw photos of her and moonbyul although they looked outdated apart from one. It showed moonbyul and her in a photo with her new solo album... moonbyul has been telling you that shes busy all the time but you never talked about it.  You decided to text moonbyul and confront her, your anger boiling inside your stomach.

today at 2:44 pm

You

moonbyul

my world <3

yes princess?

you

who the fuck is tiffany?

my world <3

shes no one 

you

then why the fuck did she comment on my post and said ¨break up with moonbyul shes mine¨ and when i looked at her page, theres a bunch of photos of you two together. Did you mean to tell me something?

my world <3

no y/n. Shes just a friend and shes probably just joking, im busy right now  and i dont wanna fucking fight right now. Now leave me the fuck alone 

you

wow... i didnt know you were like that byul. Its okay, ill leave you alone

my world <3

good. im already stressed right now, i dont need any more stress. 

read 3:03 pm

You cried and what she said. You knew you were probably just overreacting anyways but you couldnt help but cry and how harsh she was. You decided to call hyunjin because he always makes you feel better. 

my dummy <3

today at 3:26 pm you started a call

He rang for about 10 more seconds and he picked up, ruffling his hair. 

¨Hey whats up y/n?¨ he said while showing his face more. 

You were still kind of red from all the crying you did.

¨m-moonbyul and me got in a fight let me send ss¨ you said while sniffling your nose.

¨what the actual fuck?" he said while probably scrolling through the screenshots. 

¨i-i know im probably just overreacting huh?¨you said while rubbing your eyes 

¨no what? you shouldnt overreact when it comes to that... do you want me to come over?¨ he offers.

¨I would like that hyunjine¨ you said, smiling a bit. 

¨Okay be there in 10 see you bubs¨ he said while waving goodbye and smiling.

¨bye bye¨ you said before hanging up. 

Call Ended 3:34