12

As you fixed your bed and brought down your plushies so you and hyunjin can cuddle, you heard a door bell ring and looked out to see hyunjin. You smiled and opened the door ¨hey hyunjine¨ you said, welcoming him in and giving him a hug. You closed the door behind him ¨Hey i brought your favorite snacks¨ he said while shaking the bag and smiling. You gave him another hug ¨Thank you hyunjin¨ you said and going into your room.  ¨Do you wanna watch a movie or something¨ he asked, placing down the bag. ¨yeah sure.¨ you said while scrolling through netflix. 

You finally picked (idk random movie) and laid down in your bed, leaning against hyunjin's chest. You got the bag from the other side of the bed and brought out some monster cans and some chips. ¨You really know how to make my mood brighter¨ you said while opening the chip bag. ¨Because i know you y/n. We have been friends for more than 15 years¨ he said while reaching in the family sized Doritos bag. You and him drank every drink he bought and every snack he bought as well. You two ended up pulling a all nighter with only 1 hour of sleep. You two had a great time, Hyunjin definitely successfully getting the fight off your mind.  You didnt wanna be toxic but you posted the fact that you and hyunjin were hanging out because you were just doing what tiffany did back. 

@y/n.nie posted a new photo with @hyunjine

nie posted a new photo with @hyunjine

@y/n.nie: monster energies and sleep deprivation? f*cking mint @hyunjine

liked by @sky, @hyunjine, @ji_hyo, @realhaeun, and 2,329,162 others 567,594 comments

@hyunjine: pog

@y/nxmoonbyul: are you cheating on moonbyul?

@y/n.nie: @hyunjine pogchamp

@y/n.nie: @y/nxmoonbyul no, hes my childhood friend we have known each other for 15+ years lmaoo

@y/nxmoonbyul: oh. Im sorry for assuming things so fast! i admire your guys relationship

liked by @y/n.nie

@ji_hyo: sleep deprivation squad wya?