10

The night before when moonbyul kissed you in the bar, someone took a photo of the situation and posted it on twitter. It immediately got attention but you and moonbyul were unaware of this until she got a call from her manager while you two were cuddling. 

¨Hello?¨ moonbyul said, answering her phone she looked at you with a worried face and nodded 

¨Yeah yeah im with her right now¨ she countinued to look at you

¨what? im so sorry unnie¨she said raising her voice a little bit. You couldnt help but be nervous about the situation

¨yeah ill post a statement" she sighed, worried plastered on her face. 

¨Bye, and yes yes i know¨ she hung up on her manager. 

¨what happened?¨ you asked, your whole attention invested in the situation.

¨Well uhm lets see, when we were at the bar you kinda kissed me and i obviously kissed back¨ she said, fidgeting with her hair. 

¨Oh. And?¨ you continued, giving her a assuring smile. 

¨Someone recognized me and they had to take the photo at the wrong time¨ she said looking away, clearly embarrassed about the situation. 

You just realized what this meant. Would moo moos be supportive of the relationship or would it end for the both of you? either way, you werent happy about the situation and your anxiety made you overthink everything. You didnt control your tears.  It just fell down, slowly going further and further down your face like falling through a endless void. 

You got a reassuring hug from Moonbyul ¨Even if i have to leave the group, ill do it for you princess¨ she kisses your forehead. You shook your head in response ¨No no, you need to keep your job Moonbyul. I know being a idol is your dream and you cant give that up because of me¨ you wipe your tears. ¨No- i wont let that happen... i know moo moos will be supportive of me but theres no denying that you'll get hate but you just need to stay stong.¨ she said while rubbing your back. You just laid there in her arms taking in the sweet smell of her perfume, taking in the comforting warmth she provided. 

It was just hard to think that what just started might end so quickly and you didnt want that. 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒  

tteona jima-떠나 지마

stay here with me

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*