13

TW warnings: suicide, guns, strong language.

This familiar feeling of wanting death, overwhelmed you. You got up and opened the same drawer 3 years ago. But this time, you werent going to survive. You pointed the gun at your head
, re-thinking all of the life memories. The pain was too much for you to handle right now. Now would you be brave enough to pull the trigger? centimeter by centimeter, you pushed it farther. BAAM the room went dead silent.

Hyunjin came minutes after, horrified at the scene. There was a note left by your desk but he didnt dare to read it, not with you in this condition. He picked you up and drove you to the emergancy room. ¨Please stay with me y/n¨ he said, wrapping a towel around your rib cage area. He also called Moonbyul about the situation, unaware that both of you broke up.

Moonbyuls pov

i got a call from hyunjin but to be fair, i wasnt in the mood but i picked up anyways. ¨hello?¨ i asked, clearly annoyed. ¨M-moonbyul, im taking y/n to the ER right now she shot herself. I dont know what was happening in her brain b-but she did it¨ worry clearly visible in his voice. My mood changed right away. Did i mess up this badly?? i could never forgive myself because of this. ¨Its my fault.. we had a fight and i took it out on her.¨ i said, not controlling my tears and sobbing. ¨w-what okay its okay just be there for her now¨ he said. ¨o-okay¨ i stuttered. ¨Ill be there soon¨ i hanged up and reached for my keys immediately. Not even answering my unnies on where i was going. I drove as fast as i could, not caring if anything bad happened to me because it was my fault anyways.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Im sorry