Aditya: You know...... Between us two... She is the tough one.!

HE: But I see you as tough one right now.!!!

Aditya: Cz .... She is not here.! She..... She made me like this.!!!
Wow.! See..??? Even right now..! Even though she is in that state ..... She is helping me..... !!!!

HE: It's cz you look at her like that.! That she is helpful.!!!

Aditya: No.... She is helpful that's why I see her like that.!!! You know loosing my Mom and brother..... broke me from inside.!!! I left gymnastics.... I stopped doing all the extreme things that I used to do.... I locked that side of mine and never let that side of mine peak out.! I remember my mom but my brother.!!!! He used to stay in different city due to studies so I hardly remember him but.... I remember that every birthday I used to receive one letter from him telling how proud he is of my achievements and how excited he is to meet me.! With every letter there used to be a picture of mine that he took without me knowing.!!! And I will get a promise ring from him... cz by the end of every letter he used to promise me to meet me after he completes his studies and meanwhile.... I will promise I will continue to do my gymnastics which was not only my hobby but my mom and especially my brother's pride too.....

(And he wiped a tear)

HE: So you still doing it right.???

Aditya: No.... I now know Thanks to Shan that my mom is alive but until now I believed I killed her due to my stupid gymnastics..! And continuing my promise to my brother...... why should I keep a promise..??? Did he keep his promise...!!!! It's been 16 years since I last heard from him.!!! 16 years.!!!! He never came to visit me.!!! He never came to hold my hand and handle me when I needed him the most.... he never came to support me and show me the right path when I needed him.!! He didn't keep his promise.... then why should I.???

HE: There... could be something...! His hands must be tied.! Due to some circumstances...

Aditya: What circumstances??? I am not angry at him or anything..!  But I just want to know why he did that.?? What was my fault.??? The day I lost my mom..... I lost my only best friend..... my brother as well......
Then came Shanaya..... Tsunami (he chuckled)
MY Tsunami.!!! She turned me and my life upside.! And I let her do that.!!! She became my mental support.... directly and indirectly she kept on pushing me to go back to my Real self.! In between this she fell in love with me and somewhere I did too but due to my past with trust and promises with my own family and the pain I got due to love and trust towards my brother and my destiny at that time I......, I pushed her away..... many times.... said so many harsh things...! I think she still remembers them cz they were awful.!!!
She saved me so many times ....... and today......!!!

(Aditya stood up and HE..... stood up too.... HE was already tearing up but wiped HIS tears as HE couldn't let Aditya see that....)

Aditya : Today...... those bullets..! They had my name on it..!! They were for me...! But...... she changed the destiny and address of those bullets as well and .......

(he broke down.... HE just put his hand on him and Aditya just turned and hugged HIM tightly......)

Aditya: She..... She took those bullets for me ...!!! (He said in between of his sobs)

(HE was feeling happy and sad at the same time ..... he just started to stoke is hair and wrapped him in a warm hug....."brotherly hug")

HE: It's okay..... let it all out Chotey........ You were keeping it on for long time now.......

Aditya: I can't..... I can't loose her...!

HE: You will not loose anyone .!!! Trust me..! We all are with you.!!! Everyone.!!! You are not alone Adi.!!!