14

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

𝗱𝗮𝗸𝗼𝘁𝗮🍇

"you need money??"trini asked me as i grabbed my phone.

"no bubba i got it." i said and she smirked at me.

"i know i'm walking funny hush." i said shaking my head and she laughed.

"it's not funny, i gotta go to the salon like this." i said shaking my heavens she shrugged.

"anddddd?? shouldn't nobody be looking that close at you anyways here." she handed me $200.

"if you need more let me know i'll cash app you." she said and i nodded before kissing her.

"thank you, i love you."

"i love you more lemme knew when your there." she said and i nodded before walking outside and got into the car with promise and angel.

"hey gi— eewww is that his hand??" promise asked looking at angel stomach making me look.

"i— wait it is." i said and angel laughed.

"i'm use to it." she shrugged

❦❦❦❦❦

i placed my hand on angel stomach,"i- why he kick so hard fucker..." i said pulling my hand away and angel laughed.

"girl he kicking like his ass be playing soccer in there especially at night." she said then promise walked up to us.

"y'all ready to eat??" she asked looking at her new nails.

"you know i am." promise said and i shook my head grabbing my stuff.

we walked to the food court and went separate ways to get food to eat,"can i get a 10 piece hot wings with a sprite and ranch dressing.."

"yes ma'am your total is $10.16."

"i got it." some dude behind me said.

aweeeee nah that ain't gonna work

"nah i got it." i said and handed the girl my card then she handed it back.

"it'll be out in a second." she said and i stepped away and waited for my order.

i quickly called trini,"bae." i said once the call connected.

"yes." she said and sat up the camera i could see she was on the game.

"some nigga tryna pay for my food..." i mumbled.

and she sat up fast and grabbed the phone," who show me him??" she said and i turned the camera around.

"i know damn well....see her work for my dad i'll have his ass killed." she said and my eyes widened as i turned the camera back around.

"don't worry about him baby." she said and i nodded.