Since dinner was already ready everyone started eating except for Reagan, Raelyn, and Jamari.

Reagan meant when she said he was helping clean FatFat.

While Reagan was in charge of her body, Jamari was in charge of washing her hair.

"Why you so bad?" Reagan asked her daughter.

"I not bad, I good." Raelyn shrugged.

"FatFat you can't get nomore toys okay?" Jamari spoke.

"Da Da I get a barbie?" Raelyn asked.

"No, no toys and you gone stand in the corner after you done eating."

When Raelyn heard the word corner she started jumping up in down in the tub pouting. "No Da Daaa."

"Yes FatFat." He sighed.

Raelyn started crying being ignored by both of her parents. She knew what she did was wrong but she didn't expect to get in trouble.

One hour and 50 minutes later they had finally got Raelyn free from the vaseline. Her hair was still a little greasy because she hated getting her hair wash, so reagan just decided that she would deep wash tomorrow.

After they ate as said Raelyn stood in the corner for twenty-five minutes while everyone else watched TV. Of course she had a tantrum but one she saw that nobody was going to save her she sucked it up and pouted.

"Bet her ass won't play in it nomo." Jamari mumbled.

——

3 days later...

"Yes me and my friend had appointments with Reagan and Alexis." A dark-skinned lady said.

She was around Jamari's age and her friend was around Alexis's age.

The new receptionist sent both girls to Lex and Ray.

"Hey thanks for sliding us in at such short notice." Reagan's client Ja'Saya stated.

"Girl it's fine, you do know it'll be a extra $50 for squeeze-ins?" Reagan replied.

"Yes, I'll pay anything for you or Alexis to do my hair." Ja'Saya chuckled.

"Right." Summer, Ja'Saya's friend agreed.

"Best friend, I heard what FatFat did." Alexis stated starting up a conversation.

"Girl yes, I wanted to whoop her ass but it was honestly just funny and I didn't have the energy." Reagan replied.

"Im surprised Seem ain't take the blame." Alexis chuckled.

"You know he be quit to take up for her." Reagan giggled.

Ja'Saya was now tuned into their conversation. She remembered naming her son Ja'Seem but she figured since she gave her son up he was either in the system or with his dad.

"So y'all both have kids?" Summer asked.

Summer had just met Ja'Saya a year or two ago at the strip club. Unlike Ja'Saya, Summer was more of the chill type. She wasn't into drama or mess all she was about was her money and providing for her son. She didn't even consider Ja'Saya a friend.

"Yea, I have a six year old, Ari." Alexis shrugged.

She honestly didn't mind saying she had a kid but she knew not to give out Arielle's real name.

"I have two kids, 3 year-old and 7 year-old." Reagan also stated.

"Awww girls or boys?" Ja'Saya asked.