Ep13: Mortal Bombad Kombat

Começar do início

Sonya: Raiden. You're back.

Jax: And you brought the chosen one too.

Raiden: These two are Bagi and Jar-jar Binks.

Jar-jar: Hello. Mesa Jar-jar Binks.

Jax: Well hey there, Binks. Mind I talk to the chosen one?

Jar-jar: But mesa am the chosen one.

Jax: You? Ha! Don't make me laugh. That was a good joke though.

Raiden: This is no joke, friend Jax. Jar-jar is the chosen one.

Jax: Wait, hold up. Him? But I don't see any muscle on this guy.

Liu Kang: That's because we are going to train him and his friend the ways of Mortal Kombat.

Jar-jar: Mesa gonna be in Mortal Bombad Kombat.

Sonya: Bombad? Is that something that Gungans say?

Raiden: It is what it's called in their tongue.

Sonya: Well the others will be here soon. Let's say we show them the basic combat skills around here.

Kung Lao: They do need to start in the beginners stage.

Raiden: Indeed. Come, we'll start your training in the camp grounds.

Jar-jar: Okey-day.

The camp grounds is packed with soldiers from different dimensions. Some from Mobius, others from Mars, and more from mythological worlds.

Sonya: These people come from different worlds to help in the fight against outworld. You will be joining them in your training to boost thier morale and thier skills in the battles to come.

Jar-jar: How can mesa help?

Sonya: Jax will train Bagi while I train with you.

Jar-jar: Oh, I see.

Sonya and Jar-jar go into one of the large tents and Jar-jar stands in on the front of the group while Sonya goes right along with Jar.

Sonya: Listen up, everyone. This here is the chosen one. His name is Jar-jar Binks. He will be training with us for today, so try not to embarrass yourself this time, not just to him, but to me. I'm looking at you, Brick.

Jar-jar: Hello. Mesa Jar-jar Binks.

He goes in with the group and Sonya begins demonstrations.

Sonya: With one new recruit, I'd like to teach you all the basics of hand to hand combat. John, will you volunteer?

Recruit: Uh...me?

Sonya: Don't worry. It's not an advanced move. Come in, front and center.

The recruit comes up I front and faces Sonya.

Recruit: So what do I-

He's suddenly cut off with Sonya grabbing him by the arm and flips him on the ground and grabs his arm on a lock hold.

Sonya: This is one of the old forms of self defense. Still very effective to this day. There's more to come with this, so best start practicing with the moves I'll show in the meantime. Good luck.

The recruits and Jar-jar train with several moves such as high kicks, low jabs and uppercuts, wheel kicks, and some advanced kung fu techniques. Jar-jar had some trouble knowing he was a clumsy one. While practicing a wheel kick, he trips himself and lands on another recruit. He landed on top of a mobian recruit, a grey wolf girl who sees the gungan and he immediately gets back up trying to apologise to her.