He stayed silent for a while before responding an okay. 

We continued to talk more about the things we never had the time to catch up on as we walk. Taehyung told me he'd bring me home so we got to the parking lot and rode his car.  We were nearing the school gate when I noticed someone leaning on the wall outside. 

When we arrived at the gate, I was surprised to see who the person was. I told Taehyung to stop the car as I rolled my window down. I heard Taehyung clicked his tounge and scowled. 

"Jimin?" 

He looked up from his phone then turned to us. He tucked his phone in his pocket and stood up straight. He walked towards my window side with an expressionless face so I wasn't sure of what he was thinking at all. 

I was still in disbelief. 

'Was he waiting here all this time? But I clearly told him to go ahead a while ago, so why is he still here?' I thought.

"Have you been waiting all this time?" I asked checking the time in my phone. "It's been 30 minutes already." I continued. 

He sighed. "Exactly. Just how long were you two gonna talk anyway? 30 minutes is not short time you know." he said while running his fingers to his hair. 

I stared at him surprised by his response. I burst into laughter earning a confused look from Jimin.  

"Oi what are you laughing at. There's nothing funny from what I said you know." he said, sounding more confused. 

I was still laughing until my stomach was hurting. I didn't expect him to respond like that. The way he even said it seriously just made it more funny.

Once I calmed down from laughing I turned to look up at him. 

"I'm sorry. I just didn't expect you to say that. If you think 30 minutes is long then why didn't you just go home? I did told you to just go ahead right? Silly." 

I gestured him to go near and flicked his forehead which surprised him. He touched his forehead and stared at me shocked. I smiled at him making his cheeks turn a bit red. 

"Tch. What was that for idiot. Also, its gonna be night time before you reached your house. It's not safe at night especially at times like this you know." he said fixing his composure. 

"Hmmmm...if thats so then Taehyung can just bring me home you know. Since he has his car with him everyday." 

He stared at me then looked at the car as if not realizing it awhile ago. 

"Is that so...then I should just go. See you tomorrow." 

He turned around and was about to leave when I called out to him. 

"O-Oi! Don't leave!" I yelled making him turn his back to me.

I rolled up the window and turned to Taehyung and held his hand. 

"I appreciate you bringing me home but I feel bad just letting Jimin leave when  he waited all this time for me. So can I go home with him for today?" I looked at him with puppy eyes. 

He furrowed his eyes and glanced at Jimin from my back. 

He sighed. "Then just let him ride and I'll bring you both home. You live in the same block anyway right?" 

"It's fine, you don't have to do that. Your house is on the other direction from ours right? You'll get stuck on traffic if you don't go now since your house is pretty far. Besides our house is just 20 to 30 minute walk from here so I'd feel bad if you had to get home late because of us."