𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐒 (𝒐𝒔)

*·˚ ༘ ➳〔 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐒 〕 ࿔*:•~
・゜✭ 𝑵 𝑶 𝑾 𝑨 𝑹 𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑮 𝑺 ! ꔫ:*+゚.
───── 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 ─────
₊˚✧-', (ɴᴏᴛᴇ) ꒱•.ˊˎ
im writing this with a random
name because i hate writing
x readers. lmk if i should
switch back to writing with
(y/n). thanks!

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍winniewinifredBIG W!!!!ANSWER ME!!!

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍
winnie
winifred
BIG W!!!!
ANSWER ME!!!

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄
omg
wtf do u want
im doing homework

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍
IDC!!
I'm already omw
to ur house

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄
why

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍
Because I wanna
hang out with you

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄
ok
im busy

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍
you're the worst
best friend ever

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄
im actually the best
just busy atm

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍
Well im already
here
also I have to tell
you something
So either you come
out or I'm going in

𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄
gimmie 5
to get ready

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐍
POG

──────────

After successfully avoiding a lengthy conversation with her mother- Winnie slipped through her front door. Tommy stood with his back towards her- seeming as if he was furiously typing to someone. "Who's got you all bothered?" She announced herself- the boy spun his head around, almost earning whiplash.

His eyes were wide- "Oh! I didn't know you had already come out." Tommy spoke, clearly timorous. A jittery laugh forced its way out of his lips. Gathering himself, he continued. "Y'know. Just 'ol Tubbo."

Winnie hesitantly nodded, then taking the first steps to the park- where she had assumed they would be going. It was their hang-out place. The field near the tennis courts- usually sat on the grass. Tommy caught up, sticking his hands into the pockets of his blue jacket.

"Whatever you have to tell me better be important. I'm already backed up on school work." Winnie spoke- clearly afflicted due to all the stress. Her pace was fast- taking a step for every two of Tommy's.

He stopped in his tracks, causing her to do the same. "I mean- I can just tell you now if you want." The boy suggested, crimson slowly covering his once pale cheeks. Thoughts ran through his head almost quicker than his heartbeat. Tommy did his best to remain cool, though it was arduous.

She crossed her arms. "Spit it out, then." Winnie directed- allowing a sharp exhale to leave her lips. She noticed the blush atop Tommy's cheeks, though dismissed it for the cold weather being the reason.

"Right," He started- looking up, struggling to formulate a simple sentence. Tommy opened his mouth- then shut it, deciding the words weren't good enough. His brows furrowed in thought, ultimately coming to the conclusion there was no easy way to do it. "Before I say anything-"

Winnie rolled her eyes. "Just say it." She was certainly peeved. The time she could've used getting her work done was currently spent took in front of her speechless, dumbfounded best friend.

"Winnie, I can't say it if you just-"

"It's easy! Just tell-"

"Please, just let me-"

"I don't have all-"

"I like you!" Tommy finally clamored, exasperated. He noticed Winnie's mouth agape, taking the cue to continue.  "A lot! I wanted to go to the park because I had a little thing set up, but it's fine. But seriously- I've liked for you for months now. I didn't really want to tell you, but y'know Tubbo-"

She held a finger up, Tommy capping his ramble. Winnie's eyes were trained on the pavement below them before admiring Tommy's eyes- clouded in bewilderment and admiration. Though both of their hearts were fluttering, it seemed as if their eyes were glued on each other. Winnie smiled softly before forcing herself to remove her gaze to speak. "I know." She confessed.

His eye's instantaneously went big. "What?" He raked a hand through his locks. "Did Tubbo tell you?!" Tommy demanded with a distressing tone. He pulled his head back, staring at the clouds as he let out a groan.

"No! No, he didn't tell me. It was pretty prominent." Winnie explained. The boy rolled his eyes, mentally insulting himself for being such an idiot. "It was also pretty cute." She complimented, though she kept her eyes on the pavement.

Tommy quickly noticed the red erupting on her cheeks, puzzled with what she exactly meant. Winnie looked back up, taking note of his expressions. She sighed, "I like you too." His expressions softened, taking in the good news.

He promptly wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling into her neck. Winnie followed suit, placing her chin on his shoulder. Their grasp was tight, only the sound of their rushed breathing heard. The girl had already started running her through his blonde mane before Tommy spoke- "So.. does this mean you're my girlfriend now?"

 does this mean you're my girlfriend now?"

*·˚ ༘ ➳〔 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 〕 ࿐ ࿔*:🖇sʜᴇs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ

sʜᴇs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ. | 歡迎. 🏹 *
JUST YOU WAIT AND 𝐒𝐄𝐄