𝙲𝚑 𝟷-𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐...𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝

Start from the beginning

'Oh god, I made a move there! What was I thinking!? I actually tucked her soft hair. God Ray get a hold of yourself! you must protect her at any cost! Along with the rest of the kids! They already know.....Besides like she'll like a burnt up walking corpse....'

I stopped my thoughts and went to grab the plates, Ugh......{Name} look what you do to me....

{Name}'s POV

I finished the half of the cookings as Ray walked in.

"Did you set up the tables?"

I asked him as I completed the dish.

"Yeah...."

"Okay...You can complete this now, I'll just watch you"

He then finished up cooking as I grabbed the bell, We were walking towards the rooms when we saw Mom hugging Emma. Emma looks happy. Something must have came up.

 Something must have came up

RING

"It's Dinner time, We've got everything ready, Mama."

Ray said beside me. The kids then heard the bell and run out of the rooms. Passing by us.

"We'll get there right away"

Mom said to us, passing by us, going to the kitchen. I walked towards Emma and Norman, leaving Ray alone.

"Did you three go in the gate yesterday..?"

We stopped at our tracks....Gulping I turned around and faced Mama with a smile.

"No we didn't! That would be wrong Mom!"

"Yeah! Why did you ask?"

......

"Oh no reason, Don't worry about it....."

"Cmon! Let's go!"

I grabbed both of their sleeves running down the stairs, enthusiastically enough convincing.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs and we broke down our composure. Emma and Norman was panting out of fear.

Emma then fell down which startled us.

"I'm sorry, I'm so exhausted that I suddenly....."

She must have pushed her self....