Chapter 6 - Vile Servant Actually

Zhuo Fan carried Luo Yunhai in one hand while the other pulled the tender arm of Luo Yunchang in his mad dash, leaving behind the cries and wails of the guards at their backs.

“Wait, we can’t just leave them.” Luo Yunchang recovered after a while and said anxiously.

Zhuo Fan kept going without paying her any heed.

“Let go!”

Luo Yunchang saw him disobeying her and threw his hand off. Zhuo Fan stopped and stared her down.

“We need to go back. We can’t let the guards throw their life away for us. ”

“Can you beat them?” said Zhuo Fan.

Luo Yunchang sighed with a frown, “The others are bad enough, but they have Steward Sun, in the 6th layer of Qi Condensation while I am only in the 3rd layer and the captain in the 4th. Even if we join forces, we are still no match for him.”

“What’s the point of returning then? Let’s go.”

Zhuo Fan snorted and grabbed her again to dash.

It was now that the child in his other hand squirmed, “Stinky slave, how dare you talk back to your master. Apologize to my sister and I won’t let you butt blossom in pain.”

Zhuo Fan looked in a daze, the pup bearing his fangs in his arm then looked at Luo Yunchang. The young miss was angry. Recalling he was but a mere servant of the Luo clan, only now did his disrespectful words sink in .

But so what? He wasn’t the real Zhuo Fan anyway.

Moreover, they weren’t exactly the same revered Luo clan either. [Your family is on the brink of being exterminated yet you have time to nitpick?]

If not for the heart demon, the majestic Demonic Emperor would have never even minded your trifling matters!

“Brat, think I won’t make your butt blossom?” Zhuo Fan stared at Luo Yunhai.

“You dare, slave!” Luo Yunhai glared back without fear. He grew up in the manor and knew of the gap in their status. How could he ever come to fear a servant’s threat?

Such a pity the one before him wasn’t Luo clan’s servant.

With a grin, Zhuo Fan bent him over the knee, pulled his pants and slapped like no tomorrow.

The sonorous slaps rang in their ears, striking Luo Yunhai and Luo Yunchang dumb. They never dreamed of this ever happening. A servant daring to slap a master’s bum.