"How did she kill it?"

"I don't want to kill it, I want to save him," she mumbled. "There's a kid underneath, dad."

"Amelia, this kid is going to kill you and your friends. He's gonna start with Malia, then Kira, then Liam, Lydia, Scott, Dahlia, Lizzie, Isaac." Amelia closed her eyes. "Then... he'll kill Stiles."

Amelia gasped a bit before turning around. "He's just a kid."

"Amelia, you are a trained hunter. What do trained hunters do?"

She dry swallowed. "They kill."

"Exactly." The girl looked at her father.

"What happened to you? You didn't want to do this. You didn't want to be a Sealgair. What happened to you? Why did you become this?"

Her father stared at her, right in the eyes.

"I grew up."

Amelia dry swallowed before slowly loosing tensing of the string, looking at her bloody palm before squeezing it harder, letting the blood fall on the floor.

Two drops. It was enough.

She heard the growling come closer.

"Good, you caught his scent. What do you do now?"

"Get him out of the school," she whispered.

"And next?"

"Kill it."

"That's my daughter."

She turned around to look at him. Now the seventeen year old figure of his father had turned into the man she knew. The evil man that tried to kill her. He wasn't holding an innocent bow anymore, he was holding a fire arm.

"No..." she muttered. "I'm not your daughter anymore."

But it was too late. She turned around and saw the Beast standing there, looking at her with its bright purple eyes and its multiple fangs, blood on his mouth and teeth.

It roared at her and Amelia was quick to tense the string, starting to shoot arrows at it.

One hit its shoulder, the other its leg, but they did nothing to it.

The beast roared at her once again and Amelia started running, outside, hearing how the beast was following her.

She started running faster until she reached the library, kicking the door open just to see Scott standing there, looking at the girl confused.

"It's behind me! It's behind me!" She yelled as she placed herself next to the Alpha. They both panted as they heard the growling coming closer.

Amelia placed another arrow on the string and tensed it, waiting for it.

That's when the beast opened the doors of the library, roaring at the two.

Scott roared back, showing the beast his red eyes while Amelia looked at it.

She didn't want to be like her father.

She didn't want to be a killer.

The beast tossed Scott against the shelves while Amelia kept shooting arrows at it. It played with Scott like he was a little toy, while Amelia kept trying to hit him.

But the arrows weren't enough.

"How did the Lady of Gevaudan kill the beast?" Asked the image of her father in her shoulder as she tensed the string once more. "How did she do it!?"