Chapter 5

I hope you like it guys! If you do, can you tell a friend that likes Doctor Who?😁 That would mean so much!
"Rose?" The doctor walked into Rose's bedroom early morning. "Rose?" He laid his hand down on her shoulder and smiled at himself. Her face had a pleasant and soft look to it and her hands resting just outside of the covers.
She is so beautiful... The doctor thought.
Just as he was about to leave her, her eyes opened slowly to see him standing over her.
"What do you want?" She wiped her face with her fingers and stretched out her arm, still half asleep.
"Oh, i just wanted to tell you about my dream." He flopped himself down on the bottom of the bad and let off a big grin.
"Well?" She sat herself up in the bed and breathed a heavy sigh.
"It was strange... I kept having the same one over and over." He started folding his hands in his lap, "It started with me alone in some Space ship. I heard you scream out for me-"
"Always the damsel in distress..." She added quietly with a little laugh. The Doctor narrowed his eyes at her and continued.
"So i ran. But then the dream changed and i was in Gallifrey... You called, i ran. I opened at certain door then reappeared in the TARDIS. I hear you call from outside the TARDIS and ran to the door only to discover that i was in space. You would have been dead if the dream hadn't stopped there and replayed over and over..."
"But Doctor, dreams are just ideas... Nothing more." She questioned.
"No but a Time Lord's dreams have significance to the future if i make the right choices."
"But-" she started.
"Listen Rose, two things stood out to me, one, i was in Gallifrey and had the TARDIS, two, there was a buzz that got louder each time the dream repeated. The buzz from your Telly and your Phone." He pointed to the electric that lay beside her head.
"This makes no sense!"
"But it does! Parallel world.... Gallifrey might still be here, buzzing sound.... Strange evil electronic obsessions! If i have the right to believe, I believe that the Cybermen are involved in this..."
"I don't know how to feel!" She spoke with a huge smile but then her smile dropped and worry spread on her face, "i don't know how to feel..."
"No no!" He waved his hands up as he stood up and smiled, "this is good! I might be able to get my hands on a TARDIS! Then we could travel!" He was practically dancing around with joy which made Rose burst in to laughter.