Chapter 11

The king continued to wander in the city and got lost. Only then, did he come across a group of his Cybermen who were rushing about the city to find him.
"The prisoner has escaped. He must be deleted." The voice from on man spoke.
"How could you have let them escape?" He shouted. Rolling back on his heads, he heaved a loud and annoyed sigh. "Well, find them!"
The Cybermen quickly turned around and split off into different places. One went down a particular path and heard a rattle of barres and his head shot to it. Following the noise, he came up on the city's great hall. Suspiciously, he walked up the grand steps and into the hall. Sure enough, Rose was in those bares, in a cage, in the middle of the court room surrounded by stern faces.
"Now, darling just hush and tell us what you are doing!" One women stood up and belted at Rose after asking multiple times.
Rose just exhaled deeply in defeat and mot seeing the Cyberman, spilled the story, "I'm here will a time lord, thats all!"
"Who?" She pressed.
"He has been travelling away from here for hundreds of years, its unlikely you know him."
After fighting it out for a fairly long time, Rose had spilled most of her own information but now a drop from The Doctor.
"I believe its time to consult the jury." She nodded to Rose and then to the jury. "All in favour of freeing the girl?" Only 9 or 10 hands raised out of 30 Time Lords all sitting around here. Rose felt a bit of sadness wash over her and she sunk into her knees.
"All in favour of prisoning the girl?" She asked and 4 hands raised. Then one went up, and another and another until there was 8 hands up. A hand dropped, and another. Rose pressed her face to the barres of the cage, glancing around the room as desperation and hope filled her mind.
"Case closed." She chanted, "free the girl." Rose was relieved at the sound and stepped out of the cage when a sir opened it for her.
Then, her eyes were suddenly trapped at the view of the Cyberman. Knowing that if she was to run, the city would trap her again and anyways, where could she run? The Cyberman was blocking the door. Fear and panic started to take control or Rose, as she nervously walked to the door, closer and closer to the Robot.
Out of no where, when Rose was about 6 feet away from the robot, it lifted up its hand in the direction of the centre of the room, not pointing at rose.
Some Time Lords had then noticed it pointing the gun to the middle of the circular court and they slowly stood up, holding their brief cases to their chests in fear.
Then, a blast of electric energy shot from the robots gun and into the room. It looked like a massive third dimensional scribble floating about until it started releasing a blue gas...
Out of fear and determination in one, Rose bolted past the Cyberman and out the doors only to find herself run into a collection of more robots.
"Delete!" They shouted and Rose just stood, paralyzed.
"No! Don't!" A voice called from behind them. Rose peered around the arms of the men to see The Doctor galloping up the steps.
Rose let out a disappointed sigh and lifted her hand to her chin.
"Doctor!" She shouted in relief.
Then, the doctor stopped running and put his hands to his head. (😁- his face looking vaguely like this)
Only then realizing what she had done, she put her hands to her mouth in shock. She had just revealed the Doctors name, and now the knew.
"The Doctor." They repeated and then turned to face him as he stood on the steps, gathering his sanity.
"Lets just go back to the ship now." He said, practically pulling out his hair.