-Timeskip to Lunch-

I yawned as the bell rang, meaning it was time for lunch. I stood up and ran to the cafeteria. I skipped breakfast so I am hungry as hell.

"Y/n wait up!"

I turned around and saw Eunha running toward me. "Let's go eat!" she cheered and I chuckled. We went to the cafeteria and got our food.

"Where is Jake?" I asked Eunha as we took our seats. "I think I saw him with Youngbin inside the chemistry room" Eunha replied. "Huh? Youngbin? But those two have beef with each other" I replied.

"What do you mean?" she asked "I don't know what happened to the both of them that made them hate each other but, we were inside the bus that time and Youngbin sat beside me. Unfortunately, Jake wanted to sit beside me too. But Youngbin wouldn't get out of the seat and Jake randomly got mad at him" I explained and she snickered.

"What?" I asked and she laughed.

"You're so clueless" she said and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "Ahh it's nothing. Just eat" she added and I giggled.

"BY THE WAY. I texted Jake yesterday and this is what he did" I said and showed her the conversation between Jake and me last night.

"Wow he's a jerk" she said and gave me back my phone. "I know" I replied.

"I don't think that he will do that just because he wants to... Maybe there's a reason?" she asked.

"Maybe.." I said.

"How about you go check on him" she said. "Me? Checking up on him? After what he did last night? Are you crazy?" I said.

"I know that you're mad. But why do I feel like something is not right here." she replied.

"Just go check on him" she said. "Okay mom" I joked and she laughed.

I stood up and headed to the chemistry room.

-Jake's POV-

"Jake let's talk" Youngbin said just as I was about to talk to Y/n about my behavior a while ago. "What do you want again Youngbin?!" I yelled.

"Talk to me or else" he threatened.

-Flashback (last night)-

"Jake! Youngbin is here!" Heeseung yelled. After all these years, he still knows my address. I stood up and went outside of my room. "Why is he here?" I asked Heeseung.

"Jake. Just go and talk to him. And please... don't do anything stupid.. okay?" Heeseung said.

"Fine"

I went outside and saw Youngbin leaning on the wall. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Hello to you too" he said.

I crossed my arms and looked at him disgustingly. "Tell me what you want and make it fast cause I don't want to waste time just because of you" I said.

"Stay away from Y/n" he said.

"And why should I listen to you? Are you my mom or something?" I asked him.

"Then don't listen. I'll tell Y/n that you're not human" he threatened and I widened my eyes.

"Youngbin please don't... please... I'm begging you..." I said. "Then stay away from Y/n" he ordered.

"Youngbin please..." I begged again.

"No Jake. I like her and I know that you do too, but I don't want you to get in the way" he said and I remained silent. He walked away and I went back inside the house.

"Is everything ok hyung?" Niki asked while he was passing by. "Y- yeah" I sighed. "Pft you're lying. Want me to make you tell the truth? I can control your mind~" he said and winked.

I chuckled nervously and sat on the nearest couch that I saw. "Youngbin told me to stay away from Y/n" I said and heaved a sigh. "Don't listen to him hyung" Niki advised and sat beside me.

"I know but he threatened me that if I don't stay away from her... H- he'll tell Y/n that I'm a... you know.." I explained.

"Hyung I'm so sorry... Is there anything I could do to help?" Niki said and put his arm on my shoulder. "It's fine I guess..." I said.

"Okay but-" Niki was cut off by Sunoo who was in his bedroom. "NIKI COME CUDDLE WITH ME!" Sunoo yelled, making me jump slightly. "Damn, Sunoo is scary" I joked and Niki laughed.

"You can go. I don't want to see you with a bruise on your face tomorrow" I joked again and he giggled. "Goodnight hyung. Sleep with one eye open" he said and I slapped his arm playfully.

"Goodnight Niki" I said and smiled.

I went back to my room and threw myself on the bed. Then I got a notification and saw that Y/n texted me. "Time to act cold I guess.." I mumbled and sighed.

-End of flashback-

"Talk to me or else" he threatened. "Remember what I told you last night? Do you want me to do it? Cause I won't complain if I do it" he added.

"YOUNGBIN LEAVE ME THE F*CK ALONE!" I yelled and he chuckled in an evil way.

-Y/n's POV-

I arrived in front of the chemistry room and saw Jake and Youngbin facing each other. I was about to go inside the room but then Youngbin said "Remember what I told you last night? Do you want me to do it? Cause I won't complain if I do it"

Huh? What are these idiots talking about-

"YOUNGBIN LEAVE ME THE F*CK ALONE!" Jake yelled and I gasped. "Oh Jake~ Should I go and tell Y/n now?" Youngbin said.

Why am I suddenly the topic...?

"How is it like? Being different from everybody else" Youngbin said. To be honest, at this point he sounds like a psychopath. "I wonder how Y/n would think of you when she finds out that you're a vampire" Youngbin added.