Three

After a verryyyyyy long time I decided to write a new chapter for COAOT

I hope you like it!

Love

Abella.

******************************************************

"ahh excuse you?" I said with a look of disgust. "I was here first and I have a right to be where ever I want and whenever I want."

"Then why are you sitting near my friends?" he said. He looked angry

"You might want to ask your friends that, they joined us" I said pointing to Humayra and me.

"ughamm" Humayra cleared her throat. "Do you guys know each other" she said

"this was the jerk that bumped into me earlier" I replied

"ME bump into you? You bumped into me!" he said angrily sitting next to his friends.

"Stop acting so childish both of you" said humayra annoyed. She extended her hand towards 'Razeenl' and said, "Hi, my name is Humayra and you must be... Razeen?"

"Yeah, nice to meet you" he said shaking her hand.

"well, this is Sam.....mmmmf" Humayra was cut short after I covered her mouth. He doesn't need to know my name.

"Please excuse us, we have to go" I say as I dragged Humayra out of Mcdonalds. I was sad because I had to leave my food.

"that was rude Sam." Humayra said with a frown.

"well what was rude is that they joined us without permission, you know how I don't like that" I said annoyed.

"Ok. I'm sorry. Do you want to continue shopping or nah?" she said perking up

"Nah. I'm not feeling it anymore" I said sadly

"okay then let's go home! Can I drive back... please" she said with puppy dog eyes.

Can't give in. can't give in.....

"okay, fine! You can" I said laughing. She always lifted my spirits when I was down

We walked into the parking lot where I had parked my car and I checked my messages while I was walking.

Sameer: Mum says get home now.

Me: why

Sameer: I don't know, bt you have to come now.

Me: ok. Stall for me?

Sameer: you owe me

Me: fine, give me 10 minutes

I pushed the send button for the last message a I put my phone back into my bag.

I cast my glance over to a car a few feet away from mine, it was beautiful. It was a Porsche mission E. The sight of it made my drool.

"Uh.. Sam, you not going like this" Humayra said as we approached my car.

I looked. And looked, and looked again. SOMEONE DID NOT.

My car had a been crashed. The side of the door was completely destroyed. Who gave the person who bumped my car his license?!

My mood changed once again into anger, then worry. What am I going to tell dad? Think Sameera, think.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a low whistle besides Humayra.

"Humayra your car looks in bad shape, it's completely demolished, what happened?" said a familiar voice. It was that Razeen guy.

"Oh salaams Razeen, it's not my car it's uh...." She looked at me with caution, eyeing me as if to ask if she should tell him my name.