One

Assalaam , Bonjour and Olá And Helloo to all.

Enjoy the first part :)

I love feedback so tell me what you think

Abella ♡
______________________♡___________________

I grumble as I groggly shift my legs of the bed. It's 8:31 I decided as I glance at my clock. The house seems wide awake and I could hear the faint noise of the lawn mowers down the street. "Ugh!" I mumble as I shove my face into my pillow.

On this bright Sunday morning I felt horrible. I slept so late last night reading. I couldn't wait to finish that book so I kept reading until 2 in the morning and then I woke up for Fajr at 5.

I pushed my thoughts aside as I lazily dragged my feet to the bathroom forgetting shoes and a scarf. I brushed my teeth and slipped my feet into some slippers and walk down the stairs and more and more ..

seriously I can't believe they never consider my idea of getting a elevator , this is some death walking.

"Salams" I say as I enter the kitchen. A chorus of "Wsalaam" responds my greeting. "We need to do something about those stairs." I say mumbling as I sit next to my brother .

"Ah yes. Didn't we hear that yesterday and Friday and the day before that?" Says my dad his eyes dancing with laughter. "She only complains because she's so fat it takes extra effort for her to come down" mocks my brother.

"Well at least I , Sameer , didn't hit my face on each step when I was young considering the permanent damage it did to your face" I replied.

It was a absolute lie. He didn't fall but he was beginning to annoy me. His face turns into a scowl and he continues eating.

I smirk. "Sameera! That wasn't very nice. I wish you and your brother would stop fighting" scowls my mother.

"Sorry mum" I mumble. Me and Sameer are twins , identical , yes. But we have our own looks considering our gender.

We are both 18 only his a minute older. I also have a older brother of 20 years his name is Ahmed and a sister of 15 who's name is Ammarah.

We are four and my mum and dad live in a huge house. Oh did I mention we are rich ? No. well we are. We don't really act like it though. But our cars and home says otherwise.

We are not snobbish like most rich people as we grew up being humble and not to boast.

We also have tons of family from everywhere which we see often. I get up from the kitchen table and walk towards the fridge and get some ice cream out .

"You going to eat icecream for breakfast?" Amiee asks wide eyed .

"Yeah?" I reply fetching a spoon.

"That's not weird at all" she says rolling her eyes.

"it's not and I'm feeling like eating it ,so there" I says as I shove a spoonful of chocolaty goodness in my mouth.

I walk out of the kitchen and into the balcony which overlooks the pool and the tennis court and sit on the swing.

I take out my phone and scroll through my messages , my head aches with brain freeze and I grimace. I replied to all my messages and I hear a ping. A message from my best friend , Humayra.

Humayra: Heyy you lovely :)

Me: Hi :* what's up ?

My and Humayra have been friends for 5 years since high school and we completed last year. This year she's studying her doctor degree. I'm studying to be a architect. I tell her everything and she also has this hopeless crush on my brother who by the way is a stupid. I snap out of my thoughts as my phone rings