Chapter 5: Bad Luck Or Bad Destiny?

Start from the beginning

"So, can't you go and talk to her about it?"

"I-"

"Please?" I wrapped my arms around her waist, which was risky, but I had done it before. I liked seeing her blush, she was just too adorable.

She looked into my eyes. I looked into hers, and those stormy gray eyes I was so used to caught me. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she was just too beautiful. Too...Annabeth. That's when she blushed even harder, and I realized I had pulled her closer to me. 

"Please?" I asked again, this time planting my face in the crook of her neck. 

She gasped, loudly. "P-Percy!"

"What?" I said. Since I was talking using my tongue, it slid across her neck, wetting it a bit.

"What are you doing? You are with my daughter for Olympus's sake!"

"This is my way of pleading to you, oh wise and gorgeous Athena."

"Shut up and get off me. I will talk to Aphrodite."

"Thank you, Athena. It really means a lot." I kissed the back of her hand, smirking at her blushing face.

"Y-yeah, yeah."

"Are you sure I can't stay longer?" I quickly took her hand, and walked over to a chair. I sat her down on my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist again, except this time from behind. 

"Percy-"

"Uh uh uh, shh." I whispered behind her ear, and she seemed to shiver under my touch. 

"Seriously, though, I-i should f-flash you back. I don't want anyone getting suspicious, ok?"

"Alright, Love." I said and she flashed me to Rachel's cave.

She jumped up, looking a bit scared, but recognized me. "Hey, how'd your meeting go?"

"Good," I smirked. "She said she'd talk to Aphrodite, without confronting her."

"Anything else, interesting happen?" She asked, looking at my smirk.

"Oh, nothing much. I kind of just made her sit on my lap."

"Percy! She could smite you for that!"

"She seemed to enjoy it." I smirked, again, looking at Rachel's shocked face. "Remember, this stays between you and me, okay?"

She nodded quickly. "Alright, you can go now."

"Ok, ok, fine." I raised my hands in surrender and walked out of the door. Since it's been a long time since I've explored the forest, I decided to walk around a bit. I missed Capture The Flag, as we haven't played it in a while. I passed Camp Half-Blood hill, and looked longingly at the roads. I don't know why, but it reminded me of my mother.

Deciding I should go back and iris message my mother, I went down passed the hill. I stopped, hearing some singing. I recognized the singing, so I didn't try to run away. I was frozen on the spot, not knowing what to do. It was a haunting voice, creepy and crazy. Like a frozen doll looking at you. Like it watched you everywhere you went, and sung haunting things.

"La la la la," a girl came into view, looking dazed and drunk.

"La la la la," more came out of their hiding spots, surrounding me.

"Well, well, well, Percy Jackson. Our master has sent us to get you. Come, come, now." One Maenad grabbed me, and another on my other arm. I tried to fight them, but after a few moments of grabbing onto me, I felt dazed. I felt drunk. I felt like walking around aimlessly. Is this what Maenads feel like?