Chapter 20:My Father is Dead

Before Anakin had made his way to the Temple both Luke and Windu ran to the Jedi Temple as fast as possible.

Luke was the first to speak, "Everyone who hadn't got the message, there is an army of clones that are about to turn on us all because of an order implanted in them. I have alerted all the Jedi that are out of Coruscant."

At first, the Jedi just stared at Luke blankly before burst out in laughter at that absurd sentence.

Then Mace walked in front of Luke facing the Jedi, gave them all the famous Windu glare and everyone shut up, taking it seriously now.

"Now Luke you may resume." Mace Windu stated since he has everyone's attention.

"There is one thing you should all know, I am Luke...Luke Skywalker, Anakin's son."

A Lot of gasps emitted from the room as they heard the Hero with No Fear had a son. But how they all thought.

Luke continued, "Well when I first came I had told the Council I was from the future. I know you are all thinking how but it is really simple...The Force wanted me here to change things, to make the future better than it was originally. You all know who Palpatine is....He is the Sith that you have been searching for and in a few minutes he will blame all the Jedi for betraying the Republic."

A bright blue portal opened revealing Leia, Han, and Klyn.

---

Klyn!Han! I need your help!" Leia shouted as she cleared the dust from her father and mother's abandoned house. It was the house that Padme had bought so she and Anakin could raise their family there. "I need the furniture to be inside now."

"Yes, Your Highness!" The two shouted simultaneously.

Over the course of a year, Klyn and Han had become the best of friends and it was annoying how similar they were.

Leia and Klyn were engaged for only two weeks with a baby on the way. Leia and Klyn had too much fun one night and it resulted in a bun in the oven.

When Leia had announced it Klyn had passed out from the sheer shock and happiness going through him at once.

Han made R2 record the whole thing so he can go look at it later and laugh his head off, and also to make fun of Klyn.

Hey Princess, Does that mean I am going to be an Uncle?" Han asked.

Leia kissed his forehead, "Yes Han."

"You hear that Chewy I am going to be an Uncle!"

Leia smiled as she saw the two goofballs walking into the living room with the furniture.

"I am strong."

"No, I am stronger!" They kept bickering and Leia had enough, "Boys don't make me pair you up with C3PO.

"No, I would rather jump into an unknown portal than be stuck with him." Klyn stated.

A blue portal had appeared scaring the crap out of Klyn.

"See with yall Force voodoo crap, now you probably summoned a spirit!" Han shouted

Leia grabbed her future husband, "Can you feel it?" Klyn nodded answering her question. They both stepped into the portal and at the last moment, Leia had grabbed Han.

---

Luke smiled knowing that the Force was indeed helping him.

Leia frowned as she inspected her brother feeling his Force Signature a little dim with darkness.