Ye Jiao's help was to help him keep up, but it changed the taste in others' ears.

Qi Yun gave a light cough, and he tried to avoid the candlelight so as to block the red cheeks.

Ye Jiao also understood now that Chunlan's gift of this book to herself was not for her to ponder the flowers.

But the small ginseng has now found another great advantage of being a person.

Opening the book again, Ye Jiao thought that she should read it carefully and study it.

But Qi Yun closed the book and put it aside: "It's not early, rest."

Seeing that he kept trying to take the book away from her hand, Ye Jiao couldn't help asking, "Xiang Gong, is this book bad?"

Facing Ye Jiao's eyes, Qi Yun said slowly: "No, good, very good."

Early in the morning of the next day, when the housekeepers talked to Qi Yun, Qi Yun only left Mr. Dong.

Mr. Dong originally wanted to ask Qi Yun if the wild ginseng was good. If it was good, he would send some more.

But without waiting for Mr. Dong to speak, he listened to Qi Yun's words: "The expansion of the medicine garden next year will slow down."

In a word, Dong Da's heart was cold.

But immediately, Qi Yun said again: "The beginning of the year is a good time. Instead of expanding the pharmacy, it is better to free up time and manpower and expand the pharmacy first."

Dong Da's face immediately bloomed with a smile, and Liu Anhuaming was like that.

He is the pharmacy in charge, but the real money maker is the pharmacy.

The Qijia Medicine Garden is a specialized medicine store. In fact, Dong's garden is not small today, and the expansion is just icing on the cake.

But the place of Qi's pharmacy is indeed a bit small.

Even if the pharmacy is expanded eight times, it depends on the pharmacy's ability to sell the medicinal materials in the end. Moreover, my only daughter is now the owner of the pharmacy. If the pharmacy can be expanded, Mr. Dong will naturally be happier.

Qi Yun also had a charter long ago: "There was news a few years ago that the silk and satin shop next to the drug store was going to move, and it would be convenient for the two families to join the family. But if they are combined, the connection between the furnishings and the backyard is It takes ten days to do it."

Dong Da immediately said: "Whenever the pharmacy is expanded, the second young master, it is better to stay close to the pharmacy to save time."

Qi Yun also meant the same, but his initial plan did not intend to deal with the drugstore immediately, but now, Qi Yun feels that this matter is still on the agenda.

Even if Qi Erlang refuses to admit that yesterday's "Six Wonders of the Flower Array" worked, people are always dubious.

I'm afraid Dong Da didn't even know that the happy event this day was actually because of the erotica that his daughter gave to Ye Jiao.