To have to see it sore and reddened, and his face drenched.

Yibo definitely doesn't want him to see him this way, because his face is still buried in Xiao Zhan's neck.

Between them he can feel the violent thundering of a heart, but whether it is Yibo's or his or both of theirs, he cannot tell.

Further down their bodies, it also registers to him that he is still buried inside of Yibo, and at this thought, he feels himself begin to harden once again.

"Shit," he curses, and inadvertently the quiet is broken.

Yibo shifts uncomfortably, and Xiao Zhan is driven to apologize.

"I'm sorry," he whispers, but Yibo shakes his head to refuse it. Instead he slides his hand down Xiao Zhan's back, dipping into the arch, and then rising again to curve over his ass.

Yibo gently grabs him and then begins to knead the fleshy cheek.

Xiao Zhan hardens even further, and wants to tell Yibo to stop but he clamps his mouth shut, sensing that perhaps Yibo needs this too.

When Yibo however goes even lower to wet his hand with the discharge that is still leaking from the point where they are both joined, Xiao Zhan's entire pelvic region clenches to an excruciating degree. But still, he forces himself to be patient.

Yibo then begins to slide his middle finger up the space between, and Xiao Zhan cannot help but hold his breath.

He hopes that Yibo is not about to do what he suspects, but then before he can even complete this thought in his mind, Yibo slides his finger into him and Xiao Zhan feels himself nearly explode into Yibo once again.

His entire body jerks forward, ramming Yibo to the seat and immediately Xiao Zhan moves away from him.

"Yibo!" he hisses, however this is soon replaced by a gasp when this inadvertently pulls him out of Yibo.

An equally sharp gasp also escapes Yibo at the sudden withdrawal, his eyes clenched shut and his lips parted in shock.

Xiao Zhan looks down to meet that he is dripping and the sight is so erotic, that his hand slides into his hair to grab the roots.

He completely moves away then, as far away from Yibo as is possible to settle on the adjacent seat. Yibo's legs are sprawled across it so he picks them up before he sits down and then rests them across his lap.

He collapses against the backrest, focused now on calming his breathing and the second wave of arousal that is beginning to wreak through his body.

This is because he cannot afford it. Neither of them can, otherwise Yibo is not going to be able to return to Beijing tonight.

He keeps his eyes shut and welcomes the cold air that is swirling through the van, however it is impossible not to notice the searing heat that is coming from the person by his side. He feels Yibo begin to move, but doesn't turn to him, giving him the chance that he probably wants to wipe the tears off his face.

Eventually, he feels him settle upright on the seat beside him, his back also leaning against it and he cannot help but notice that their shoulders aren't touching. Yibo has positioned himself with a distance between them.

Xiao Zhan doesn't ponder any further on this, and instead focuses on bringing his heartbeat under control. When he is eventually convinced that he can manage to speak, he parts his lips and says to Yibo. "You're going to miss your flight."

He can barely recognize his voice though because it is hoarse and slightly shaky.

He reckons that it is going to take him several hours to recover from all of this.