I have to get this done

3 days later

We brought the girls home and put them in their nursery. The boys were with us running around In the living room. Derek and I were in the kitchen. He came up behind me and put his hands on my still big stomach.

"Mmm you are amazing" he said sucking on my neck.

"Mm you too" I said moaning slightly

He back up and I turned around to look at him. We haven't had sex in literally 4 months. I need a orgasm like right now. I couldn't though because I'm still healing down there. I've been thinking. I just need to get it done Derek is the love of my life and perfect for me. I need him this way. I've made him and myself wait too long.

"Derek next week I have some plans for you" I said blushing and my eyes started to sparkle through the sunlight

"Mmmhm what is it" he said kissing my lips.

"Mmm" I moaned into his mouth

He backed away and went to play with the boys. He kicked soccer balls to them and they kicked them back.

"I can't wait for our kids to be on sports teams" he said looking up at me

I smiled thinking about how much of a great father he is.

I heard crying on the baby monitor. I went up to the girls room.

"Hey guys" I said to their different cribs.

"Are you guys hungry" I said

I picked up Olivia and Derek walked in

"You need help" he asked

"Yes" I said

He picked Ellis up and I lifted my shirt. Olivia latched on immediately. He handed me Ellis and she latched. I put my shirt over them. Derek sat down on the opposite side of the room looking down at his phone. The girls fell asleep on me and slowly sucking.

"Derek" I whispered

He looked at me and got up. I handed him Olivia and he wiped her mouth with a little cloth. He put her down in the crib and I gave him Ellis. He wiped hers and put her in the other crib. I sat there for a minute because they sucked all of my energy out. Derek put his hand out. I grabbed it and got up. I left and went to the twins room. I made their beds and cleaned their room a bit. I went to Dylan's and did the same. I got up and looked at my shirt. Milk stains. Damn it. I went to my room and grabbed a bra. I put milk pads in it and put it on. I put a Grey t shirt on. Along with pajama pants. I walked out of the room. I went downstairs and no one was there. I heard laughing. I went to the back door and saw Derek playing with the kids. He was on the ground and they all jumped on him. I walked out laughing.

"Oh look mommy" Derek said

The kids turned around and ran to me. They hugged my legs.

"I hate you" I mouthed laughing to Derek

He smirked at me and got up. The kids got off of me and started playing with a beach ball. Derek put his hands on my shoulders and started rubbing me.

"Derek stop because if you don't I will literally jump you and take your pants off in front of the kids" I said laughing

He busted out laughing and took his hands off me. The kids came over to us.

"Daddy needs to stop laughing because I'm not kidding" I said smiling

"Daddy" the kids said

"What" he said crying from laughing to much

He bent down to their level

"Play with us" Dylan said

"How can I say no to you guys. You have my eyes" he smirked looking up at me.

I always talked about how much his eyes tell me his emotions. Especially his love because everyday we wake up and he looks at me that's the look he has. I walked away and went into the house. I ordered pizza and it came 30 minutes later. I put the box on the counter. I took 5 place out. Yes 5 and now we have 7. I put a slice of pizza on each.

"Kids come get food" I yelled

The kids ran it and I handed Dylan the plate. I put dominic and Lucas into high chairs. I chopped their pizza up in small bites. I handed Derek his. I ate at the counter. I finished along with the twins. I took them out. They were dirty with marinara sauce everywhere.

"Derek can you watch the girls" I said

He nodded

I took the twins up to the bathroom. I started the bath and put them in. I washed them and dried them. I clothed them as well. I put both of them on the sink and started fixing their hair. They both had the same texture of hair, like Ellis's, but curlier. I put some gel on my hands and rubbed it through there hair. I picked them up and sat them down. They ran away. I left the bathroom and went into the girls room. They were asleep. I just wanted to pick them up they look so peaceful Ugh.

6 hours later

The kids are off to bed and Derek and I just cleaned the house. I started a warm bath and put lavender in it. I sat down and closed my house. I heard the door open.

"Derek what are you doing" I said smiling watching him take off his shirt

"Having a bath with my wife duh" he laughed

I rolled my eyes and watched as he took off his pants. There was a bulge in his boxers. I smiled. He took his boxers out and his member sprung out.

"I swear Derek you make it so hard" I said turning around not facing him.

He climbed into the bath behind me. He pulled me close to him and we took in the calming lavender smell. It was really relaxing.

AHHHH y'all I was just thinking about Ellen, Jill, Patrick, and Chris. I was like they probably licked 💫places💫 and Ellen and Patrick had to kiss the next or the same day PLZ MY EYES HAND ME BLEACH
😦🧍‍♀️🚿 IMA GO MEREDITH GREY STYLE🛁🏊‍♀️ HELP