Epilogue

Something was wrong. A werewolf was never alone, always able to feel their wolf near or in the back. But the feeling was gone, she was alone. She couldn't even feel her sister, an idea she had never thought about before.

She could feel the gag, blindfold and rope around her hands and feet. Normally, it wouldn't be a problem but without her wolf, she was just an ordinary human. Powerless and alone.

Until she heard groans next to her. If she was taken, this could be Ruby next to her.

Wiggling around, she managed to turn her back to the noise. Reaching out, she poked the person, getting a shout in return. She didn't know who it was, but she wasn't alone.

Hours slipped by, the two of them touching each other every so often to make sure the other didn't disappear. In the dark, time was strange, it could have been seconds or days before the blindfold were ripped off and light blinded both of them.

Blinking away the pain, she stared up at the man who had been a father figure her whole life. Her parents died when she was just a child, she only had faint memories now. So, her uncle stepped in, binding them as a family and giving them structure. They were a family.

"Why are you glaring at me like that Robbie? I'm your beloved uncle, not a monster."

Robin continued glaring, cursing him in her head. But instead of dealing with him, she turned to see her sister, tears in her eyes. Her sister was still a child, not even fifteen yet. How could he do this to them?

"Don't you worry, I just need to get you away for a moment. Everything will work out in time."

With that, the blindfolds were replaced and they were left alone in the dark, fear clouding their minds.

What was going on? Why was Mathias doing this? Where was Xander! 

****

There will be a second book, finishing things up. Not sure if I will post it here or Tapas, that's another site I'm on. I might do both, but give me time to write a few chapters ahead. See Y'all soon!

 See Y'all soon!