Chapter 3: First Mission

Start from the beginning

Hanae raises an eyebrow at him.

"I was looking at the map, seems like the only way to get to The Village Hidden in the Rain is by foot." Kenzō says while looking at Konohamaru.

"Yeah... but luckily there's a really good Hot-spring we'll go to once we get closer to the village." Konohamaru says while attempting to make the very tedious trip to The Village Hidden in the Rain less annoying.

Itachi's eyes open wide as he hears Konohamaru mention a Hot Spring but quickly regains his composure before anyone could notice.

"Alright, with that said, let's get going Team 7!" Konohamaru says in an overly excited tone.

The three children nodded and set out towards The Village Hidden in the Rain.

The weather was calm, and the trip was an easy one. Dressed in their mission uniforms, the members of team 7 chatted as they ran through the plains at a comfortable pace.

"Hey Itachi, do you really think we'll manage to infiltrate without problem?" Kenzō asks as he got closer to Itachi.

Itachi looks at him in surprise and quickly goes back to his mysterious facial expression. "I won't deny that there might be a point in this mission where things could get difficult... but if we stick together we should be able to get through it."

Kenzō looks at him for a second before looking back forward "Have you awakened your Sharingan yet?"

"Yes, I've had my Sharingan from a very young age... right in one of those many nights that my dad had to leave to continue with one of his mission." Itachi said. "I had so much anger and hatred build up against my father and Lord Seventh that my Sharingan had awakened before I could even realize it."

"Anger and Hatred toward you father and Lord Seventh?" Kenzō couldn't help but to feel curious to know the reason behind those negative feelings, more importantly... if those feelings were still there in any shape or form.

"I was eight years old, and back then I was just a brat that wanted to spend time with his father at all cost... I've even put myself in many dangerous situations in order to get my dad to ditch the mission... and while it did work on my favor, I realized that it was harming both my mother and father at the same time." Itachi could feel the pain inside his heart every time he would think about it. "As for Lord Seventh, I used to see him as the main person keeping my father away from me."

Kenzō tried to understand where he was coming from but he simply couldn't, he didn't know how he would feel if he were ever in the same situation as Itachi.

Itachi looks at Kenzō who was now looking at him, "Regardless of my emotions towards Lord Seventh, I wouldn't do anything to stop from achieving your dream to become Hokage."

Kenzō looks at him in shock before blushing, not like Itachi could see it due to his mask.

"Hey you two! Have you guys even been listening to anything Konohamaru sensei has been saying!?" Hanae yells.

"I was just saying that we should try to hurry so that we can get to the Hot Spring before the sun sets."

Itachi and Kenzō nod before they start picking up the pace as they were the ones in the front as part of a strategic ninja formation.

Konohamaru and Hanae speeding up right after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in The Village Hidden in the Rain a mysterious man with white hair and clown like make up looked at the crying sky before snapping the neck of one of the villagers.

"Uta, I have a mission for you." Another man with electric blue hair and dressed with a completely white cloak said.

Uta turns towards him while pushing the dead body off himself. "What is it that you want me to do, Lord Hideyoshi?"

"I want you & your comrade to go after the girl." Hideyoshi said.

A sinister grin appears in Utah's face before licking his lips. "Don't worry, Yuzo and I will bring her over to you straight away Lord Hideyoshi." Uta says as he turns around and starts walking away.

"Please, make sure you bring the girl alive." Hideyoshi says.

"I will try my hardest not to kill her then."

Uta disappeared into the thick rain of the Village Hidden in the Rain as he started to look for his comrade.

Hey guys I know this chapter might of not been as exciting as the previous one but please give it a like and come back for chapter 4! It really means the world to me to know that there's people who are liking the story so far... trust the process guys I'm really trying to polish this baby up.