𝟒.𝟐𝟎 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Goodnight Mom." They both say to her. "Goodnight." She says back to them Scott and Jules hugging before making it to their rooms. Jules walked into her dark room, wondering how things could get any better.

When she turns the light on, she sees Brett standing by her window, she almost screamed until Brett puts his finger up to his mouth, telling her to be quiet. She punches him in the shoulder before before hugging him and pulling back slightly to look at him.

"What are you doing here." She tells him as he puts his hands around his waist, pulling her closer. "I wanted to see you." He tells her, digging his face into her neck. "You just saw me." She says giggling, Brett feeling the vibrations of her laugh. "Yeah well sue me for wanting to see you." He says laughing into her neck.

"I don't mind." She tells him Brett raising his head up to look at her, noticing the moon made her eyes shine even brighter than they already did. Brett leaning down to kiss her, feeling Jules smile against his lips. "I'm never gonna get enough of that." He says as he pulls away from her.

Jules running her hands through his hair, as she smiles at the thought of being able to kiss Brett more and more. "Do you...Do you wanna stay over?" She asks him. "I mean since you've already made your way in here, might as well stay."

"Yeah, I'd love to." He tells her, jumping in her bed and Jules proceeding to do the same. "This could be our thing y'know, me sneaking in through your window, us talking or sleeping...or something else." He says with a smirk. "Yeah we could definitely do that." Jules tells him as he pulls her close, Jules laying her head on his chest while he plays with her hair. "But for tonight we're gonna have to sleep because I have morning practice for the big game." She tells him.

"I don't know why you would need practice, Devenford is obviously gonna win, I mean we won last time." He tells her teasingly. "I also recall last time you almost got killed by two teenagers so..." She says as Brett puts his hand on his chest feeling offended. "Yeah well, we'll settle this on the field McCall." He says kissing her forehead and closing his eyes. "Yeah yeah...Goodnight Talbot."

"Goodnight McCall."

***

Game day couldn't have come faster, and to say Jules was feeling nervous wasn't even the half of it. Scott had texted both her and Stiles saying that him and Kira were going to be late, and that didn't help Jules' nerves. Jules was even more nervous that they were going against Devenford, yeah she was going against her boyfriend but she wanted to win.

"Everything's fine. I got a text from him this morning and he said he might be a little late." Stiles says to Jules and Liam as they walk into the locker room carrying their gear. "Well, how late is late? Is he always late? We're playing Devenford Prep again and this time it's an actual game. He shouldn't be late." Liam says quickly, his nerves showing themselves on his face.

"Who shouldn't be late?" Coach says interrupting their conversation. "Scott and Kira." Liam answers him. "They might be slightly late." Jules adds

"Slightly late is still late. What are they doing?" Coach asks them. "They're doing something that's going to make them slightly late." Stiles says scratching his neck. "What could Scott and Kira be doing right now that's more important than playing in the first game?" He asks them, the three teens looking at each other with wide eyes.

"Oh, Coach."

***

"They're still not here." Liam says looking at the crowd. "Okay, what's really going on? Are you nervous about the full moon? It's not for another 24 hours." Stiles tells him as Liam turns his head up to look at the moon. "Liam, you're gonna be fine. Okay?Just try not to rage out on anyone." Stiles reassured him.