𝟒.𝟏𝟗 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

The Benefactor: All contracts terminated.

It was over, all the fighting and running away. It was all over. Scott face returning back to normal and running up to Jules and hugging her. Brett finally finding them and doing the same to Lori, also making sure that the younger girl was okay.

The rest of the wolves gathered in the room, Argent, Braeden, and Derek following as Scott made his way to Kira and kissing her. "Is it over? Is it really over?" She asks him as Scott turns to look at everyone who had survived.

"Yeah, it's over."

***

Satomis pack had returned to their homes with the exception of Brett who wanted to make sure Jules was okay. Scott and Jules sitting in one of the rooms of Deatons clinic as Brett waited outside.

"That's the last of the bullets." Deaton says showing her the bullet he had taken out with his tools. "You'll be all healed in a few hours." He tells her, leaving Scott and Jules in the room by themselves to go clean his equipment.

"Y'know." Scott starts. " You never told me what happened on the day of the PSAT...when you died." He says to her mumbling the last part. "I saw her." Jules tells him. "Saw who?" He asks her, his eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"Allison."

Scott's eyes widened when he hears her name. "The reason that I died, the reason I gave up so quickly, was because I didn't want to fight anymore." She starts. "Everyone around me kept dying, and at first I thought I was just being selfish for wanting to give up...but that day, the day Garrett took me. That day all the things I never wanted to admit to myself were stuck in my head. I genuinely thought I was a burden to you, and to Mom...to everyone. Even though I hate admitting it I wanted to stay...with Allison. But she didn't let me, she just told me about what you all would think if I had died that day. She told me to keep fighting and that's what I'm doing. I'm not letting the pain take over my life anymore." Jules finishes as Scott wraps his arms around his sister, his tears falling in her hair.

"I'm glad you came back, I don't know what I would've done without you." He tells her as she smiles at him. "I'm glad too, because then I would've missed all this." She tells him as she thinks of all the good thing that have happened and putting the bad stuff behind her.

"Oh I've gotta stay and help Deaton clean up, do you mind waiting or do you just wanna walk home." He asks her as he wipes his tears. "I'll just walk" she tells him as it had been awhile since she had taken a late night stroll. After hugging him one last time she asks out to see Brett waiting for her. "You're still here." She tells him as he stands up. "Yeah I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He tells her.

"Yeah, Deaton got the bullets out so I'll heal just fine." She tells him as they stand in awkward silence. "Um I gotta head home so...I'll see you at the game." She says to him with an awkward tone, almost as if it was her first time talking to him. "Yeah...I'll see you." He says back to her as she smiles at him walking out of the door.

It had been pouring, but Jules wasn't bothered by the rain. She actually thought it was quite beautiful, and she just continued walking. Only stopping when she heard the clinic door opening, and Brett walking out with a look of determination on his face.

"So that's it?" He asks her, Jules standing their in silence as the rain soaked up their clothes." We're just gonna go back to the way things were before." He continues, Jules wanting to answer but not knowing what to say.

"Jules the past few weeks have been the best and worst of my life. The worst being the time I spent running away from the people trying to kill us. The best...being the time I spent with you. I think about you all the time. I think about the way your eyes squint when your mad, and how your nose scrunches when you're thinking, and how you tilt your head slightly when you're confused, and the way you're eyes brighten when you talk about the things you love. And after the bonfire when you told me you looked like a mess the only thing I wanted to do was tell you how wrong you were because Jules there isn't a single flaw about you." He tells her as her eyes begin to water.

"I want to be with you,I want to be your person, I want to be the one to hold you, I want to be the last thing you think about when you go to sleep. It's you Jules...It's always been you, because being with any other person doesn't make sense to me. I know I'm not your first love, but I intend to be better than the last because I believe we didn't find each other simply by accident on the day of the scrimmage. I think that us meeting was fate and I wouldn't have it any other way. Before all this we were just ordinary people but I think together...together we could be extraordinary." He finishes, staring at Jules who had her mouth agape at the things he just told her, no words coming out of the girls mouth.

"Jules please...say something, say anything."

And in that moment, Jules felt this rush of adrenaline.  She didn't say anything, but she knew she wanted to take the risk. She looked at Brett straight in the eyes as she walked up to him. Her heart racing as she wrapped her arms around him and she did what Brett had wanted to do since that night after the bonfire. She kissed him with all the passion she could muster up, Brett wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him as she placed one of her hands on his cheek. Jules feeling Brett smile against her lips as his hand made its way into her hair, tilting her head to kiss her more deeply.

Jules began pulling away until Brett placed his hand under her chin pulling her back in for another kiss. Jules laughing against his lips as he carried her up and spun her around, not caring if they were being soaked by the rain. Brett couldn't get enough of her and the way their lips moved magically against each other.

Both of them finally pulling away and pushing their foreheads together. Both smiling at the other as time around them seemed to stop. "You know I'm fascinated by the shape of your lips." Bretts tells her as she laughs. "Oh yeah, why is that?" She asks him.

"Because they fit perfectly against the shape of mine."