12. Jiyong

I woke up the next morning with my arms still around Dara.

My brain replayed the events of last night, everything from dinner, up until we passed out. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Having a solid idea of where we stood definitely helped. I didn't have to second-guess her intentions or my own.

With a contented sigh, I closed my eyes and buried my face in her hair. I knew I should probably get up for work at some point, but I was too comfortable to move. I watched Dara sleep, her heart-shaped mouth parted, and I kissed her forehead. The blanket had slid down, revealing her gorgeous tits. I wanted to touch her again, make love to her until she begged for release. Yet, I didn't. She'd seemed tired, and I couldn't bring myself to interrupt her sleep.

I wondered when the last time was that she'd had a break. She worked so hard, I doubted she practiced much self-care. I made a mental note to plan something for her when the hearings and paternity issues calmed down.

Before I knew it, I'd fallen asleep again.

The next time I woke, the sun was brighter, and I was more alert. I glanced at Dara who was now lying on her stomach, then at the clock and grunted in annoyance. I'd delayed long enough and needed to get going.

Not wanting to just up and leave, I gently rubbed Dara's back to wake her. "Hey, babe. I gotta leave for work."

Dara groaned, grabbed my arm, and pulled it around her waist like a blanket. "No."

Grinning, I nestled in close, placing kisses along her shoulder. "Trust me, I'd love to stay." I traveled up to her neck. "But I have meetings all day."

Dara moaned, back arching into me. The sound went straight to my dick, and I couldn't help but thrust against her ass. She ground back, practically purring.

"Cancel them. Cancel them all."

"Tempting..." I slipped my hand between her thighs. "Would you settle for making me late?"

"Sure." Dara grinned and rolled onto her back. "You made me late before."

I laughed. "Touché."

She slid her arm around my neck and pulled me down into a sweet kiss. When she did, I caressed her breasts. Her nipples reacted, fully erect from my touch. I reached down, rubbed two fingers around her clit, making her hips jerk up in surprise. She moaned as I stroked her, getting wetter and wetter as time went on.

"It feels nice." She let out a soft sigh when I started to nip at her neck.

"Turn around."

Dara rolled onto her stomach, and I shoved a pillow under her hips. I pushed myself up to sit, taking in the view of her curvy frame and round ass. She glanced over her shoulder to smirk at me, watching with hungry eyes. I spread her cheeks, taking in the most glorious view of her pussy. If I had the time, I'd bury my tongue in it again and eat her out for as long as she could handle it.

Next time.

I draped my body along her back, gripping myself at the base so I could push into her with one smooth stroke. She moaned and clamped down around my cock, practically squeezing me.

"Fuck. Dara, you feel so good."

"Jiyong..." she whispered.

I looped my arm around her waist and started to fuck her, nice and deep. Last night had been about taking our time and reconnecting. This morning was about pleasure. I wanted to make her feel as good as she made me feel. More than that, a part of me wanted to claim her. To make my mark and remind her that she was mine. Because I already knew I was hers.