I laid on the cold ground and looked up at the stars. This was it for me, I knew now I could no longer protect them. My father and now Liam were on to us and I still had to figure out how to take Dumbledores wand. The fact that Jackson didn't even tell me pissed me off even more, I couldn't let him into the plan of stealing Dumbledores wand anymore. I was officially alone in this.

I laid there a little longer until I heard a strange noise. I got up and looked around but I couldn't find anything that was out of place. Until a little glow was passing along a couple of feet away.

"Lumos", hoping I could see a little better. I walked even closer to see. It was... a baby dragon, I would be called a lair if I didn't say this thing was cute. I kneeled down and placed my wand down carefully trying not to scare it away.

The baby dragon just watched me every move. I slowly but a hand behind its head but this only made it breath out fire. "Woah okay geez relax, don't burn my hand off". I tried a couple times but nothing seemed to work.

"Ughh fine have it your way then". I sat back down and just watched the dragon. It just sat their liking at me, taking in every little detail. It started walking slowly toward me. My heart speeded up not knowing what to do. I decided to just wait and see what happens.

It walked even slower and never kept his eyes off me and then as it got closer it stopped. It walked around me slowly never taking its eyes off me. Once it was back to the same place it took a couple steps back. "What am I not good enough for you?". The dragon jumped forward as if asking for a fight.

This caused me to laugh. I look back down and the dragon was now a couple inches away from me. I was hesitant at first but I wanted to give it another try. I slowly put on hand on the ground and the other behind its head. The dragon slowly walked onto my hands.

"I did it! Ohh my gawd". I tried not to jump in excitement. I looked at its scales and it's wings, I thought this was an interesting moment. I've never experienced something like this before.

Then I thought maybe this dragon was lost, I mean yeah I could take it but I don't want it to blow the place up. I placed the dragon down gently and looked back up wondering where it could've came from.

I looked back down and the dragon was gone but then I felt a little weight on the top of me head. I went over and felt the dragon.

I gently placed it back down again, "I can't take you inside, what if your mother comes looking for you and decides to blow this place up?!". The thing just looked at me. I probably looked so stupid talking to a dragon.

I finally make it inside my room, Pansy wasn't here which was good. There I was in my room with a freakin baby dragon. I just hope we don't get caught one day. I placed it on top of my bed, in the meantime trying to figure out where I could put it.

I went over to my closet and made space for a small bed. Once I had finish reorganizing I look over to find the dragon sleeping next to the lamp. Wow so much work just so it could fall asleep there.

I changed into my pjs and turned of the light and went to sleep. But I couldn't I kept tossing and turning, I was worried maybe someone would walk in and I put a spell but even then I couldn't go to sleep.

Instead I got up and looked through the books hopefully I could find something that could help me steal Dumbledores wand. I went through three book and nothing. There was still four more to go, I grabbed the other book and read through it.

I was half way through the book when I bumped into the Geminio Charm. It can duplicate an object or it could even be cursed if the spell wasn't done properly. If not done properly it can multiply by just touching the object. Though it wasn't sure if by duplicating the object, would work the same as the original object. It is said that over time the copy would rot or tarnish more quickly.