Chapter 41

It's been three days that I'm locked up in the doguenn, along with Micah and Asher. "Can you stop walking back and forward!." Micha yells out at Asher

"Can you shut the fuck up!." Asher yells back.

I sigh and try to ignore their petty argument. Ever since the three of us been locked up together it's been nothing but arguments.

Micah is mad at Asher for letting him get caught.

Asher is mad at Micah for not being smart enough to wait for his signal.

I'm mad at Micah for dragging me into this. Right now I should be with the trio helping them destroy the horxuce.

All in all Micah has more to lose here. "Surprisingly he's an Auror." I muttered to Asher. I look over at Micah and see him flaring his nostrils.

"You know now would be a great time for your fellow Auror's to show up." I said sarcastically to Micah.He starts to mimic me and walks up the the bars to take a look outside.

"I didn't tell me them." I tilt my head in disbelief that Micah didn't tell anyone he was coming here.

Asher chuckles, "Once a dumbass always a dumbass."

"Tell me about it." I mutter while looks at Micah.

"So you got nobody to help us then?." I ask Micah and he shakes his head. "Well then thank god I asked for help yesterday." Both boys looked at me confused.

"How?." Asher tilted his head full of confusion.

I lift up my sleeve to reveal my watch. "Mary gave me this, it's a tracker. So let's just hope they come by soon."

Both Asher and Micah smile that we have a chance of getting out of here. "And you didn't tell us..why?." Micah asked annoyed.

I stand up and walk over to Micah, "well I was very entertained with your guys arguing."

I place my finger over my lip signaling them to stay quiet since a death eater is coming by to drop off some lunch. A tall slim dirty blond hair boy leaves the tray of food for us.

I walk over to see that there's only one tray and no longer three trays like the day before. "That's it? Just one tray?."

The dirty blond boy raises his eyebrow. "Your our prisoners not our guests." Alright fair enough. I flipped him off before he walked off.

I turn around to look at the guys, "eat up boys." They both got up and headed towards the tray.

I slide down the wall and sit in the floor, Micah sat next to me to offer me some of his food. I shook my head and lightly push it away. "Im fine thanks."

I put my head on his shoulders and started falling asleep. Time passes and I feel Micah slide his arm behind me to pull me in closer to him. I open my eyes and see Asher asleep on the floor.

"You want some water?." Micah asked while rubbing my back. I shake my head and lean back on his shoulders.

Micah starts to play with my fingers and laughs a little. I look up at him a give him a weird look. "What do funny?."

Micah smiles down at me, "how does it feel to be a prisoner for the second time?." I laugh at his stupid comment.

I place my head between his neck and shoulder and hug him. At some points Micah twirls strands of my hair.

I see Max walk in front of the door and unlocks it. "Boy with the raven hair you first."

I look at Micah worried, he let's go of me and we both stand up. "It will be fine." He cupped my cheek and then walked slowly out. Another guy comes and cuffs Micah's and pulls him away.