Chapter 45

Two days had past by since Christmas night, to my surprises it doesn't seem like anyone has noticed that I'm gone. My siblings and I haven't really done much but catch up on the lost time, from what they know the trio is still out there destroying the horxues and figuring out what's next. They said school is just more uptight right now and everyone feels a unease.

Thought it seems to the rest of the students are starting to suspect something is off since not many students are showing up to school now, mainly because they all fall under the house of Slytherin. Everything is falling apart for everyone now.

I've been spending time with Lorenzo catching up as well. We both talked about how we both got dragged into this mess and remembering what our childhood was like.

Last night I secretly met with my aunt Vinda, and only three were killed and now only leaving 17 of my fathers acolytes that aren't locked up, alive. If Liam wasn't locked up he would've declared war with the wolfs already.

"Ash!." My locker door slams shut and I get ripped away from my thoughts.

I look over and see Owen. "Yes?."

"What's going on?...you seem off." Owen furred his eyebrows.

I've always trust Owen with everything and he's always been by my side no matter what. "Come with me." I lock my locker and walk away.

My body feels so sore with all this training, I had almost forgotten my way around the headquarters. I open my bag and pull out my towel to dry off my sweat. "Remember the acolytes?." I asked while walking out of the training room.

"Yeah." Owen pushes past the other members to reach me. "What about it?."

I look over my shoulder to see if he was still struggling to catch up. I make a quick stop until he reaches me, "well not all of them were caught that night."

Owen gives me a questionable look as if I finally had gone crazy. "Ash there's no way tha-."

"I don't know how they got past all of us and that doesn't matter right now I need to help them." I cut him off just to get to the point already.

"Have you gone mad!." He whispered shouted to me and it caught a couple of the members attention.

I grab his arm and drag him down the hall, "keep it down will ya!."

We finally get out of the headquarters and walk around the maze. "I haven't gone mad. Owen they are being hunted down by the wolfs, they have nowhere to hide or someone to help them."

Owen spins me around, "don't tell me your planning to help them." I stayed silent. "Ash your going to get all of us into some deep shit with the ministry."

"No remember the unbreakable vow, they can't do anything about it. We can do whatever we want and they won't ever get involved." I hope he understands that I'm doing this to help the acolytes and not that I'm trying to get my fathers whole army together.

Owen runs his hand through his hair, "are you really going to risk everything you've worked so hard to prove everyone that your not the evil little girl your father created, just for them!."

I clenched my jaw and took a deep breath. "Nobody has to know not even the ministry, but we need to do things right."

"We?!." Owen shouted angrily. "Look Ash I would go to the ends of the earth, hell and back for you, but...". "Ughh." He groans out in frustration. "Fine what's the plan then."

I break into a smile and hug him, "I knew you would come around."

Owen rips me away from him, "no you just abuse my nobility." He said sarcastically.