Chapter 30

"Ashley your going to be late!." Lucas voice whispered into my ear. I immediately stood up and grabbed my outfit for the day. I went into the bathroom and quickly changed into a black long sleeve shirt and a dark green checkered skirt. I brush my hair and teeth. My eyes were puffed up of how much I was crying, so I curled my eyelashes and apply mascara. Now my eyes didn't look as puffed up as before.

I open the door and start putting my socks on and slip into my black boots. "Okay so you know the deal, I'll see you three at the train station." Lucas nodded and left my room.

I grab my wand and Slytherin robe, I check myself in the mirror before heading out of my room. Last night the four of us felt really bad about what happened and because of this Ivy, Rachel and Lucas no longer wanted to stand along side my father. But of course there's no way out of this. So I offered them to stay at my manor and hide out. Obviously I couldn't do the same, I needed to finish part of my deal so we could all just live in peace.

I run down the stairs and into the kitchen. I make myself a toast and drink Orange juice. "Good morning Darling." I glance over to see my father and I give him a quick smile. "Hey father, sorry but I'm running late." I give my father a quick kiss on the cheek and head out the door.

One of the guards opened the car door and I went inside. The train station to Hogwarts is only 10 to 15 minutes away from the manor but the driver needed to speed up because of traffic. I just hope my friends are already at the station.

I finally arrive at the train station and open the car door quickly and ran inside. I look at the 9 3/4 sign and I see my friends near it. "Oh it's good to see you made it safely." I gave a quick hug to Ivy, clearly she's been the one most affected by what happened a couple hours back. Rachel hasn't said much but she looked tired, well we all looked extremely tired. It's been a long night for all of us. All three of them had their suitcases in hand and we quickly pass through the wall. "Don't stop just keep walking." The three put up their hoodies and so did I, just to avoid anyone from stopping us along the way.

We got on the train and passed the gryffindor section and into the Slytherin section. I put down my hoodie and when I look up I see Draco, Pansy, Blasie and a really beat up Max sitting at the table. It made my blood boil to see that bastard still alive. It made me feel weird when Draco's face expression went from serious to completely shocked to see me. I quickly opened the compartment door and let Ivy, Rachel and Lucas inside first. "Okay you guys Can settled down now, in the meantime I need to go look for a couple of people I'll be back quickly." The three nodded and started putting their suitcases on top.

I opened the compartment doors and close them behind me. I try to ignore the Draco's and everyone else's gaze when I walk pass them. I keep walking until I spot a big group. "Just the people I was looking for." Serenity, Sebastian, Noah, Owen and Catherine look at me surprised. "Now! Lets go we don't have all day." They quickly get up and gather their things and I made my way across the room to see all my siblings. I walk up to them and give them a fake smile and pull Jackson away with me.

We walked down to the compartment I was in and we all walked inside. "Owen muffle out the sound." He casted a spell and everyone settled down in the seats. I began to tell the group what happened yesterday at the ball and what happened with my father. Like Owen and the rest of the illusion society they were mad that Max had betrayed us but they couldn't do anything about it. They were also happy to know that the plan with my father worked.

Then the hard part came to explain the most cruel thing I did. Ivy put her hand on her ear trying to muffle out the conversation. Just how ashamed Ivy felt we all felt the same, killing a whole family including children wasn't out thing. Most of the time we were only set out to find information and that was it. "So the four of you killed Max's whole family?!." Rachel stood up furious at Noah's comment and Lucas had to pull her back. I made eye contact with Noah and nodded. "Not just us but the other acolytes."