"Y/n or Firebolt"

Start from the beginning

    "No! Family sticks together!"

   "I know all right! I know. It's my worst decision ever. But now this might be her and maybe she'll give me another chance."

   "Okay, but today she's coming to Junk-N-Stuff according to Jasper so you can't do anything stupid," Charlotte said. 

     Just then jingles came doors in which the camera picked up. Y/n and Jasper had just arrive. How can someone look so perfect in sweat pants and a hoodie? She's adorable.

   "Clean the floorboards," Ray demanded in a hurried voice.

    Charlotte and I looked down confused, but looked up to see Ray gone.

   *Y/n POV*

     "Heyy you two!!" Ray said enthusiastically coming from the back room.

    Jasper and I looked at each other confused.

    "Look how much do you want for the bucket. 60? 70?" Jasper bargains.

    "You can have it for free, if you guys just tell me what's up with Charlotte and Henry," Ray smiled sitting down behind the front desk.

    This again? Seriously? Jasper and I approached the front desk.

    "We can't!" Jasper admitted.

      I looked at him with a look that read "seriously?!" He looked down to his feet.

   I wanted to know why he was so involved with Charlotte and Henry. Yeah I get they work for him, but why is he so invested in this. I decided to read his mind. I couldn't read it clearly since I barely knew how to work most of my powers, but "a bet" kept his mind busy.

   "What bet?" I asked him.

   "Umm.. excuse me?" Ray asked with a slight laugh.

   I had to come up with something, fast. I couldn't say that I had read his mind.

   "It's written all over your face. Today is the last day for some bet isn't it?" I question completely running on thin ice.

   "Umm...no?" He chuckled nervously.

     Maybe Ray had a bet with Charlotte and Henry?

   "Look. Bucket talk. How much without saying the secret?" Jasper asked.

   "Oh, I already know the secret. I just want to hear it from you guys," Ray said turning around to look at some objects behind him.

   "Really? They told you they were boyfriend and girlfriend?" Jasper blurted out.

    Ah jeez. By the look on my face.. let's just say I was glad Ray was turned the opposite direction. He looked back.

   "No, but you just did!" Ray cheered smiling huge.

    I had to think of something. Quick.

   "Really? That's not what they told me" I said.

    Rays smile faded instantly. Directing his attention towards me, he pulled his body forward. He rested his elbow on his counter as he placed his chin in his hand.

   "What.. did they tell you exactly?" Ray asked.

   "If I told you it wouldn't be a secret," I winked

**Henry's POV**

   "No, but you just did!" Ray said.

    "No no no!!!" I said turning away from the camera.

   "Wait wait wait, doesn't y/n still have a chance?" Charlotte asked.

   "Wait.. yeah!"

    "Really? That's not what they told me" Y/n said.

   "Yes!!" Charlotte and I cheered.

    "I knew Y/n was as strong as a rock!" I exclaimed beaming with excitement.

    I looked back at the cameras to see Y/n wink at Ray. Her and Jasper began leaving the store. I saw Ray walk into the elevator.

   "Dang that girls good," Ray grunted.

   "She's as hard as a rock," I assured.

    "Mmm, well... a deals a deal. You can tell Y/n, but not Jasper."

    Charlotte and I looked at each other and squealed.

   "I'm telling her this Saturday, everything!!" I said excitedly.

     Finally, I get to tell her. It's sucks that I can't tell Jasper though. He's been my best friend since I was five, but I can't risk my safety nor anyone else's. What is she going to say?

   "Thank you so much Ray!" Charlotte raced over to Ray and hugged him.

   "Wait, why are you so happy?" Ray asked looking down at Charlotte hugging him.

   "Because Ray, now I won't be the only girl knowing your guys's secret," Charlotte said letting go of Ray.

  "And Ray, she's super smart. Even smarter than Charlotte," I remarked.

    Ray looked at Charlotte shocked, as Charlotte nodded slowly.

   "Wow, then she can come down to the man cave anytime," Ray said.

   "Really?" I smiled

   "No. You wanted Firebolt on the team. You've gotten close with Y/n, therefore next time you see Firebolt then she can join. But you have to chose one or the other to join the team. Y/n or Firebolt.