"Y/n or Firebolt"

Start from the beginning

  "If you tell me, up front what your secret is... I will tell you why I asked about your mom," Captain man negotiated.

    I debated.

   "You first," I said.

    He smirked at me.

   "You know how to play... fine. I asked about your mom because... well there's no easy way to say this... but I'm your father... the one that.. left. Years ago" Captain man said putting his hands on his hips.

    I couldn't breath. He had to be lying.

   "N..no your not?" I stuttered.

   "The reason I left is because I was indestructible. I knew what needed me, and your mother-"

   "That's your excuse? For leaving? Mhmm okay this has got to be a joke," I laughed.

   "Please, let me take you down to the man cave... blindfolded of course so you don't know my identity-

   "Wasn't this kinda stupid tho? If I'm actually your daughter, shouldn't you have just done your real identity?" I said.

   He thought about it for a second.

   "Well once you admit your secret, then it will all make sense," Captain man assured.

   "What secret?" I question.

     I ran back into the school as fast as I could without activating my super speed. I ran and hid behind Jasper, Charlotte, and Henry.

   "What's going on?" Jasper asked looking behind me.

   "Y/n, we had a deal!" Captain man yelled.

   "I'll keep it to myself, thanks!" I said as I ran up the stairs of the school to get to my class.

                 *After school- Henry's POV*

    "Aye! What was that about?" I called dropping my bag to the floor as I walk into the man-cave.

   "Uhh... I have no idea what you're talking about," Ray said not turning towards me, sitting by the cameras.

   "Oh you do, what did you tell Y/n?" Charlotte questioned coming from behind me.

     We stormed up to the cameras where Ray was sitting.

   "Umm... uhh.."

      I spun his chair around to make him face me. Charlotte and I raised an eyebrow at him.

    "Okay fine... but I don't know if it's true. She sort of tricked me into telling her why I wanted you to get closer to her..." Ray said getting up from his seat.

   "What was the reason?" I asked.

    "If she's the Y/n I'm thinking about.... then she's my daughter..."

   "WHAT?!" Charlotte and I shouted.

    "Look, if this Y/n is my daughter... then some things are about to get weird...."

   "But... but she told me her father left. Why would you leave her?!" I exclaimed storming away from Ray completely mind blown.

    "Because of my power Henry. And her mother. She began getting so obsessed with being indestructible that I couldn't take it any longer," Ray said.

    "YOU DON'T LEAVE YOUR FAMILY RAY!" I yelled looking Ray dead in the eyes.

   "Henry, you don't understand-"