CHAPTER 35:BEING THE AUSTIN WIFE.

Start from the beginning

"Actually it was Ness's fault,We're late because I was dressing her up. It took some time trying to convince her into wearing that dress."Natasha looked me up and down."Alex tell her how Hot she looks."

"You look Hot! I'm pretty sure security thinks so too,because the two of them are chatting and looking your way."Alex nodded his head in the direction of the top of the queue."Unless he's Gay and he's looking at me."

"He's coming this way!"Natasha turned into me and whispered."If he's Gay I don't think you could handle him Alex, He looks like he would eat you alive."

The muscular security man in the black fitted suit walked towards us,but his expression was serious. He looked at me. "Mrs Austin,would you and your friends like to come this way. I can take you to the VIP area."

The VIP area!

I looked at the faces of my friends and I could tell that they were excited about the idea.

"Um,Sure. Thank you!"I followed the security pass the line of queueing men and women in their 20s. All of which looked annoyed at us skipping the queue and getting into the nightclub before them.

I must be known now for being the wife of Jeremy Austin. Some would recognise my face and some wouldn't. To get into the VIP area of a club just because of this was surprising to me. I'm just Vanessa!

"Here we are!"The Security seated us in the VIP area,behind the red rope. We still had a view of the club all around us."Frank will be right over with Champagne. He'll be taking care of you for the rest of the night!"The security looked in Alex's direction and winked before walking away.

"I think someone has the Hots for you after all,Alex."Natasha said."What do you think,Are you going to flirt back?"

"Maybe when I'm a little less sober."He chuckled,and sat down at our table.He still had his eye on the Hot security guy as he made his way through the crowd.

A bottle of champagne on ice arrived at our table,by a young guy who I assume is Frank. He set them down along with glasses for three."Champagne for three."

"Um,Thank You! You take card,Right?" I reached into my purse to look for my card to pay for the champagne.

"No,That's not necessary."He smiled at me and filled up our champagne glasses before leaving the table. I thought it was generous of the club to give us the VIP area and free bubbly...

But all of this because I'm married to Jeremy,I found it hard to believe.

"This is amazing!"Natasha squealed." We're sitting in the VIP area drinking free champagne,all because my girl here is married to a Billionaire. Love it!!"

Alex turned his head in my direction.
"You know this one here is going to drag you to clubs every single weekend,just so you can get her into the VIP area."

I chuckled."Yes,I had a feeling."

"Ollie just texted that he's outside,I'm going to go out and meet him so he knows where we're seated."She pulled out her compact mirror and checked her make up before leaving the VIP area.

Alex nudged his shoulder off mine"I didn't know that Natasha invited a guy out tonight. She must be really into him."

"Ollie,She likes him! I'm not sure if it's serious or not."I drank the last of the champagne in my glass and filled it up again."From what I know of Ollie he's a good guy,I think he will be good for her."

"I hope so. Since we're on the topic of relationships,how was your weekend away with Mr Austin?"Alex asked,this question like he cared if it went well or not. But I wasn't sure!

I know how he feels about Jeremy,his question had my wondering if he would rather our weekend away didn't go well so I was away from a man he thought was bad for me. Alex is a good friend to me,but I know that he would rather the relationship end for obvious reasons.

"Um,It was great! Jeremy and I had a good time together."I rolled my lips together,in thought of everything that I haven't told him yet. Michael being the main thing!

"What's going on with you?"He looked at me with lines forming between his perfectly shaped brows."You're doing that rolling lips thing. Something happened when you were away,Didn't it?"

"Um.."I sighed,and set my glass down on the glass table in front of us."When Jeremy and I were in Scotland we stayed at this really nice hotel. We were having dinner in the restaurant the night before we left and I saw Him by the bar."I put the emphasis on him so he knew what I was talking about.

"Him..As in Michael?"He asked.

I nodded my head in reply. I know I'm going to have to give him all details now and to be honest I was happy about that. I needed to talk about it! I needed his opinion."When I saw him.."

"Look who it is!"Ollie shouted,on the way into the VIP area."I didn't think Jeremy Austin would let his wife go out to a Nightclub alone. Something must be wrong!"He chuckled.

"Hi Ollie!"I gave him a hug to which he returned."I know how to take care of myself,Jeremy knows that. Glad you could make it!"

"Glad to come! I haven't been here in awhile."He sat down at our table and picked up the champagne bottle,examining the label."This is the good stuff,about 600 a bottle. Only the best for the owners wife."

600 for a bottle of Champagne,Wow that's expensive! But what he said after that threw me off even more."Wait-I'm confused. What do you mean?"

He furrowed his brows together."You know that Jeremy owns this Nightclub, right?"Ollie saw the look on my face and immediately realised that I didn't know."You didn't know, Shit!! I figured he would have told you."