15)"She's weird."

Start from the beginning

"Very soon." He says, before kissing my cheek and going into his office.

~

Tupac

"We going in three different ways. I'm in through the front, Que you got the side door. Raheem you got the back." I say, while loading my gun.

"They got panic buttons at every teller in here. Watch hands closely gentlemen."

They both nod.

"Once a panic button is pressed, we got five minutes, give or take."

"Lastly, don't kill anybody. We don't need the unnecessary heat." I say, Que sucks his teeth and waves me off.

"If they move. Ima shoot." He says, looking me in my eyes.

I just clear my throat and repeat myself.

"Don't kill anybody."

I zip up my black hoodie and pull the mask over my head, Raheem and Que do the same before we hop out of the car quietly and go to the doors I assigned.

"Everybody get on the ground, this is a fucking robbery!" Que screams, firing a shot into the ceiling. People fall to the ground, covering their heads with their hands.

I watch as A woman grabs her child and lays on top of him to protect him.

"Don't you touch that button mothafucka!" I say, pointing my gun at a man, sitting in front of a computer.

"Who can open that vault back there?!" Raheem asks, looking around the room, his gun going from one person to the other. No one answers, just silence. He repeats his question louder, but still nobody answers.

"Somebody better open they fucking mouth before we starts shooting bitches in here." I say, scratching the top of my head with my gun before folding my arms.

Que fires a shot, shooting a man in the shoulder, everyone screams, I flinch a little.

"Who's next huh? Somebody better open that damn vault!" He screams.

A woman stands up, making us all point our guns at her.

"I can open it." She says, her voice as shaky as her hands. She holds the key in one.

"Well let's go bitch. Move!" Raheem says, pressing the gun into her back, and nudging her towards the vault in the back of the bank.

I scan the room.

The man Que shot is holding his shoulder, groaning in pain. The woman beside him is covered in blood from trying to apply pressure to the wound. "Its gonna be okay." She whispers to him.

I look down at my watch.

Two minutes to get out of here.

From across the room, I see a woman about to press the panic button. I walk over to her slowly, my gun pointing at her head.

"Hey sweet heart." I say, as she stares at me, fear in her eyes.

"I don't wanna hurt you, so just keep your hand off that button, igh." I say, her expression softens a little. "I don't wanna hurt you. But if you press that button...you see my partner over there? He'll kill you." I say, nodding at Que.

She pulls her hand back into her lap.

"What you doing man?! Stop talking to her." Que yells, pulling me by my shoulder.