part 25 ♪

~~~~~~this fan art is amazing~~~~~~

Since me and Kacchan are seeing eachother or talking we kept it a secret for a little to make sure if this is what we want and after weeks of going on little dates and just spending time together was amazing and i finally found out what was that feeling that was bothering me.

I liked Katsuki and i wanted to be with him and i wanted to call him by his real name cause "Kacchan" was just a silly nickname and i wanted to try to call him Katsuki, So i decided to call him when i went back to my dorm room.

I said goodbye to everyone in the living area and Kacchan was sitting down and Kirishima and Kaminari were messing with him and he saw me get up and we made eye contact and i picked up my phone and pointed at it, We do that to let eachother know that we wanted to talk on the phone.

When i pointed at my phone he smiled and nodded and i smiled back and went into the elevator and before the doors opened i heard him yell at Kaminari to let him get up, I softly laughed and when the doors opened no one was in the girls hallway so i walked straight to my dorm room.

I opened my door and i walked in and closed the door behind me and locked it, I wanted to brush my teeth before we could call so i did that and i picked up my phone and dialed his number and it rung 3 times until he finally answered.

"Fuck off Kaminari!" I heard and i heard tiny explosions come from the other side of the phone, "Um heyy?" I said nervously but i was laughing a little and he got mad at me for laughing and then we talked for a little and i guess he went to his room as well cause i heard him moving until he stopped.

We talked for like 20 minutes we talked about who would win in a fight and about school until he said that we have all day training tomorrow so he said we have to go to bed.

It was 8:00 PM so i sighed cause i wanted to talk to him more but he always goes to bed early so we said our tiny goodbyes and i didn't forget to ask him something but i was nervous to say it so i thought of something.

"I said that you have good dreams now you hang up!" he said kinda yelling into the phone cause i wouldn't hang up, "Okay okay alright goodnight...Katsuki" I said while hanging up right after that cause i got scared.

I stared at recent calls and he didn't do anything for 3 minutes so i thought he didn't hear me and headed to bed, I sighed and to be honest i was kinda sad but i'll get over it and by that i got up to change my shirt i walked to my closet and grabbed a T shirt.

I grabbed the shirt and throw it on my bed and then took off my shirt but then i heard a loud knock that scared me, I thought who could be and i remembered that Mina always comes to my door to ask for a hair trim so i looked in the mirror and i was just wearing a sports bra so i thought it would be fine.

I walked to my door and i knew what she was gonna say, "Mina i know what you need so let me get my..." I was yawning when i opened the door but by the time i could finish my sentence i looked forward and i noticed that this person was really tall and i was taller than Mina so i looked up and of course it was Kacchan.

I slowly looked up and I saw Kacchan looking straight down at me, well not really on me but my chest and he was blushing hard "DONT LOOK AT THEM!" I said pulling him into my room and closing the door quickly.

He covered his face which i didn't expect from him but it didn't matter i just had to get a shirt, He was standing by my bed and i saw him grab my shirt from the bed and throw it at me, "WHY WOULD YOU OPEN THE DOOR WITHOUT A SHIRT?!" He yelled and sitting on my bed.

"Oh i'm sorry I DID NOT EXPECT A BOY TO BE ON THE GIRLS FLOOR AT THIS TIME AT NIGHT!" I said finally putting on my shirt and turning away cause i was embarrassed, I heard him sigh and i heard my bed creak and it makes that noise when someone lays down.