part 11 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I woke up to someone touching my hair and humming, I looked up and saw Kacchan his eyes were close but i can tell he was awake, I think he noticed me awake cause he opened his eyes and when he saw me his eyes widened and he looked away.

I grabbed his shirt making him look down at me and when he looked at me i smiled at him and i think it made him feel better but then he looked at neck and he looked away once again.

"I'm so sorry Midiori... please forgive me" he said while biting his lip and i could see a tear start to form, "i forgive you fully cause i know you didn't want to do it." i whispered and i dug my head into his chest and i sighed.

It was kinda light outside and school starts at 8:00 AM so we had some time so i decided to ask him about last night.

"Kacchan who made you do it?" i asked and he flinched and he took a minute to answer "Uraraka".

When i heard that name i gasped and i moved to sit up, i looked at him and he had a serious face and i covered my mouth in shock.

"I-Is that way she was acting weird??" i said while trying to hold back my tears, i felt a hand touch my shoulder and i felt arms wrap around me.

"I don't think that was her Midiori." Kacchan said while turning me around and looking into my eyes "How do you know? Like she's my best friend but..." i paused and gasped "Villains?!" i said while looking out the window.

"I don't know but we have to tell Mr.Aizawa, and i didn't tell him cause i have reasons" Kacchan whispered the last part but i heard it, He got up and stretched and i took out my phone and i decided to try to text her seeing if it was true but i realized she had blocked me.

"I'm gonna head back to my dorm to get ready and i won't tell anyone about what happened last night but we are telling Mr.Aizawa about Uraraka" I said while getting up and heading towards the door and slipping on my slippers.

"Um Midiori are you still okay cause i don't want you-" Midiori put her finger on his mouth and leaned in to kiss his cheek and then she smiled and walked out.

I walked out of his dorm and i paused for a second and then realized what i did and my whole face turned red, I got myself together and started to walk again until i heard a voice come from behind me.

"Midiori?" I turned around quickly and i saw Todoroki, "Ah Todoroki h-how are you??" i said while trying to stay calm but he got straight to the point "Why are you in Bakugou's room at 6:47 AM?" he asked and i froze and looked away.

"Uh not a important reason i just had to give him something for school!" i said while fixing my hair and he looked at me then nodded and turned the other way, I let out a sigh and then i walked fast into the elevator and then hit my floor and walked out and opened my door and went inside.

"First i'll get ready for school then head to the teachers dorm and tell him or tell him in class?" i said out loud while brushing my teeth and pulling out my clothes.

"I have to bring Kacchan with me" i said while spitting out my toothpaste and finding a new clean bra and i put on my clothes and fixed my hair and left my dorm room.

The time was 7:20 so i headed downstairs and everyone was there but the only person i was kinda looking for was not there, "Hey Tsu!" I said as i sat down next to her, "Hey Midiori" she said with a smile, "I want to ask a question, have you seen Uraraka?" i said while putting my hair behind my ear.

"Hmm no i haven't seen her in a while and in fact lately she has only been spending time with you" Tsu said taking a sip of her milk, i paused to think and she was always around me that week.

"Your right i just hadn't seen her since yesterday" i said while watching the T.V we sat there for a bit and talked but the time came for us to head to our classroom, me and Tsu walked together until we were in front of our classroom and we headed in and we both spilt up so we could sit in our seats.

Kacchan was there already so i got up from me seat and tapped his shoulder "Psst Kacchan, come with me to tell Mr.Aizawa" i said while tugging onto his shirt and he looked annoyed but he agreed, when Mr.Aizawa came in we both got up and told him what happened.

"Did you eat the gummy's?" Mr.Aizawa said and i looked at Kacchan and back at him "Why is that important?" i said and he rolled his eyes "If what your telling me is true and if Ochako is a villain she could have put something in the gummy's" he said with a annoyed face, I paused and thought if i ate them or not and then i remembered that i did eat them.

"I ate them cause she said it could help me sleep!" panicking and everyone saw it and asked what's wrong, Mr.Aizawa sighed and told them cause if this was true we should be on alert.

Everyone went quiet and Todoroki finally said something, "Is that way you walked out of Bakugou's dorm this morning? Was that the thing?" He said with no care in the world and everyone looked at us and we both looked at eachother, "Uh yeah kinda i guess.." i said with a small smile.

"I'm gonna tell the principal what you told me and we will talk about it just go to your seats for now.