part 5 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

^isnt she pretty?!!^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 20 minutes the bell rang and all the girls got up and we started to walk back to the classroom as i was distracted with fixing the jacket i bumped into someone again.

not again...

"I'm sorry i keep bumping-"
I looked up and noticed it was Kacchan so i sighed "eh i don't have to say sorry to you" I said while finally fixing the jacket on my waist "wow you still got the shitty attitude since kids but you were afraid as a middle school student" he said while crossing his arms and rolling his arms "well i trained my quirk and now i'm not scared of a bomb" i said sticking out my tongue and he grabbed it and i flinched and tried to push him "Huh what was that? Are you saying your stronger than me?" i tried to talk but push him away but it hurt cause he was pinching my tongue until i jumped and hit his forehead.

"O-Ow that hurt your a jerk!" i turned around and saw Uraraka standing there, I froze and then pushed him away and walked towards Uraraka "Sorry about that he's a jerk i h-hate him!" Uraraka made a small laugh but i could tell she was sad "Anyway i heard Katsuki's type he likes short haired girls who have a nice personality sounds like you!" Uraraka giggled and thanked me "but you have short hair and a amazing personality.." i felt bad so i pulled her and looked at her face "he does not like me just go for it think about yourself!" i said while turning her back around and walking towards the classroom she nodded and started pumping herself up and i did the same and we made it to the classroom and we all sat down.

We sat there for 10 minutes until Mr.Aizawa came in and said that we are gonna spend the whole afternoon showing off our quirks and doing physical activities.

"Okay yall had the whole morning to say hello and all the other stuff now we are gonna show our quirks and tell us about them so go to the locker rooms and put on your gym clothes and head out to the field behind the school"

He explained and we all got up again and headed towards the school locker rooms, when we were heading there i thought that i have to give Kirishima his jacket back so i looked around the hallway and i saw him about to go into the locker room before he did i yelled out his name "K-Kirishima!!" he turned around and smiled and i waved "Again thanks about earlier but here let me give you your jacket back!" I said while taking off the jacket from my waist and handing it to him.

"Oh it was nothing Midiori i was just helping you cause i'm a man!" he said sticking out his thumb and pointing it to his chest and i smiled "You are manly and amazing for doing that for me thanks once again now imma go get ready so you out there Kirishima!" I said while gently kicking his leg and waving goodbye and walking into the girls locker room.

When i got in there i saw all the girls in class 1A and i walked where Uraraka was, She was standing next Mina and Jiro "Hey Uraraka and Mina!" i said and i waved at Jiro and i noticed they were almost done changing so i opened a locker and opened my backpack and took out my gym clothes, I took off skirt and started to put on my bottoms when i was done i took off my shirt and Uraraka looked at me and gasped, I looked at her in confusion and she pointed at a scar i had on my stomach and she asked what happened, i started to laugh and explained that when i was little someone burned my stomach when they got there quirk.

She nodded and touched my stomach "it doesn't hurt? well after all these years" I nodded my head and said it didn't hurt, i fixed my bra strap and started to put on my shirt and i grabbed a hair tie and but my hair into a tiny ponytail, and Uraraka was waiting for me and when i was done we walked out of the locker room and Mr.Aizawa was waiting down the hall and when he noticed we were all there we all walked to the field.

We all introduced our quirks and ourselves and we showed how our quirks worked, we all showed what we can do.
(that one scene with the ball >:)

When we were done the teacher said that the school day ended and we should hurry up and change back and head home.

( They have been there for a few months training there quirks and the things that happened in the show happened in this story!)

(i know i haven't introduced All Might yet but he's here)

( The next chapter is taking place after the Villain Attack in the camp so when they are getting there dorms!)

(i just wanted to say this but i've been wanting to put a male Toga... :)?!!

(see you next chapter!)