part 4 (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

"Stop staring will ya four eyes?!"

Katsuki said while pulling Midiori closer to his seat "Uh Kacchan?" Midiori mumbled and then smiled back at the two people "Sorry about that let me introduce myself i'm-" then Katsuki pulled her onto his desk (kinda like her sitting down) "Her name is Midiori Midoriya now fuck off" Katsuki said flipping them off, Midiori put his hand down then smiled back at them "Anyways before y'all go let me get your names please!" she said putting her hair behind her ear.

(Midiori's POV)

"Ah yes i'm Tenya Iida!" he said fixing his glasses and putting out his hand, I shook it and i glanced over his shoulder and saw a boy with two different colored hair and two different colored eyes with a scar and without thinking i got up and passed by Iida "WOW Your eyes are so pretty and your hair and that scar..." I said while touching his face and his hair until i felt Kacchan pull me back and whisper in my ear "stop touching people that's weird and you don't even know him!" he growled in my ear and i was about to say sorry but then i heard him say "I-It's fine i guess and thanks for the compliments" His voice is so deep and it surprised me on how deep it was.

"Can y'all shut up i'm trying to sleep!" the teacher yelled out of nowhere and it scared all of us, "Damn that teacher scares the hell out of me" A boy says to his friends that were close to us and they noticed me staring and waved to me,They had yellow hair with a black lighting strike how weird i wonder what his quirk is,maybe........(mumbling)

Everyone was staring at Midiori and she was still mumbling until Katsuki hit the back of her head "OW WHAT THE-"   
She noticed everyone staring at her and she made a nervous laugh and turned around and everyone started to laugh and then Mr.Aizawa got up and yelled "alright brats i was gonna let y'all "talk" but y'all are being annoying so take your seats i'm gonna give y'all worksheets" everything pouted and sighed and we all went to our seats and Mr.Aizawa made someone pass out the sheets and we did them until lunch.

"Ughhh that was so annoying and boring but easy!" Uraraka said waiting for me to grab my backpack "Hey Midiori want to eat lunch with me and my friends? I made some today so we were gonna eat together" I looked up and smiled "Sure i would love that and i could make some friends too!" I said while getting up and fixing my skirt and fixing my backpack strap.

We were talking about our quirks and she was amazed about my quirk and hers was cool too! When we walked into the cafeteria i saw a lot of students and Uraraka waved her hand to a group of girls and we grabbed our food and made our way to the table where the girls were, I was talking to Uraraka until i bumped into someone and i acted quickly and used my quirk to grab their food before they fell onto the ground.

"Oops sorry my bad do you want my tray or..." i looked up and saw Kirishima he was frozen "Oh Kirishima right thank you for earlier i get nervous when i meet new people but anyway thanks for the jacket..?" I said while looking at him and he just stood there, I looked at Uraraka and back at him "Kirishima.." I whispered until i heard someone call for him and he came back to reality "Oh i'm so sorry Midiori it's my fault anyway i got to go s-see ya!" Kirishima said while grabbing his tray that i sat down at the table and went where the boys were sitting, I saw Kacchan sitting with them but he looked annoyed i was gonna say something until Uraraka touched my shoulder "come on girly let's go sit!" She said grabbing my free hand and pulling me to the table.

We sat down and i saw all kinds of girls and they all introduced themselves and i did the same and we were talking about our quirks and other stuff until this one topic came up and it was about Kacchan.

"Hey have you seen that blond?" Hagakure said waving her hands "Who Kaminari?" Jiro said putting her ear jack in her mouth "No the other one the angry one!" Hagakure said sipping her water "Yeah what about him?" Momo said stirring her tea "IS HE HOT?!" Hagakure whispered yelled and i chocked on my water and Mina was patting my back "Hmmm Midiori looks like you know him y'all were whispering this morning you know.." Mina said out loud and i blushed "UH WHAT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT W-WE ARE JUST F-FRIENDS YOU KNOW HEhe??" I shouted to them and they all looked at me when a smirk "Alright alright we believe you but we see you blushing at him maybe something more??" Tsu said while drinking her strawberry milk, i glanced at Kacchan and he was arguing with Kaminari and i smiled and then i felt someone tap my shoulder and it was Uraraka "hey up can i tell you something?" Uraraka whispered to me and i smiled "Sure go ahead"

We were at the end of the table so she just whispered to my ear "are you sure there's nothing with you and Bakugou?" she asked and pulled away with a gentle smile and i froze "why?" i said with a blank face "ah well when i first saw him he was kinda cute but i don't really know but if you like him i'll drop it!" she said while whispering but it was loud, I looked at her and then back at Kacchan and i thought,

Do i really like Kacchan like that? i still remember our... promise..

I bit my lip and thought to myself he can't like me cause we haven't talked a lot for years so i doesn't matter, I turned back to Uraraka and forced a smile "there's nothing with me and Katsuki so go for it!" i said while putting my hand into a fist and gently punching her she smiled and hugged me and i just sat there.

He doesn't like me, He can't after all these years so just let him go.

I hugged her back and i felt my eyes start getting teary so i just wiped them away and pulled away "thanks Midiori and i haven't told you but your really pretty and your freckles are so cute i hope someone out there loves you!"

When she said that i felt my heart hurt so i smiled and thanked her and i turned to look away cause i felt a tear go down.

Be happy for them.

(Side note!)
so i just wanted to say something before y'all get confused, Midiori and Katsuki knew eachother since they were kids (we all know that LOL) so that's why she's hurt and she knows she was kinda ignored by him but she still loves him.

I just wanted to say this cause, I think people will be like "isn't this going to fast?" They knew eachother since babys i guess but yeah well next chapter!