"Yeah, pretty much, It's even better on the weekends."

"Oh now that is something I would like to see."

Something was definitely strange. He never talked. He literally wrote on a piece of paper where he wanted to go the first day she picked him up.

She decided to go along with it.

"So you got a name?" Trista asked suddenly, changing the subject.

"It's Ryker." He answered as if he was just waiting for her to ask.

"What about you, other than your cab driver name, CabDriver?"

Trista smiled, "Oh do you like it? I came up with it myself." She laughed, "My name's Trista."

"Thats a cool name, I like it."

"Thanks." She came to stop, "Ok Ryker, here's your stop."

He thanked her and got out. As he was walking to the doors of the building Trista yelled, "See ya later!" And drove off into the mass of traffic.

And that is how a wonderful friendship began. Everyday from that day forward they were friends, six months passed, they grew closer as friends.

One day as she was driving to pick him up after a long day, Trista decided to invite him over to watch a movie with her. She pulled up in front of the office around 9:30PM as he walked out of the doors.

He made his way over to her cab and got in, "Hey Trista, how was work?" He asked as he pulled the seatbelt across his lap.

"Eh, it was ok, just the norm." She said with a shrug. As she pulled out into traffic she looked into the rearview mirror, "So wanna come over to my place and watch a movie?" She asked crossing her fingers hoping he would say yes.

But when she looked into the mirror again he looked very pale and sick.

"Ryk?" She furrowed her eyebrows, "You ok?"

He let out a shaky breath, "Um I'm really busy tonight, sorry."

She frowned, "Oh...okay." She sighed, clear disappointment written all over her face.

She pulled up at the wall, "Bye Ryk." She said as he got out and hurried away.

Something overcame Trista, she narrowed her eyes and backed the cab up, parking it around the corner. Then she got out the cab and followed Ryker from a distance. She saw him look around before pulling some weed away from the wall and disappearing behind them.

She waited a moment before going to the spot and pulling the weeds away.

There was a hole in the wall.

Her eyes went wide. What what Ryker doing on the other side?

She took a gulp of air before climbing through the hole, once she was on the other side she felt the terror rise in her chest.

She pulled her jacket tightly around her body and looked for Ryker. She saw him walking towards a giant car. She started to follow him but stopped dead in her steps.

He was getting taller.

Her mouth dropped open, a scream rose in her throat but she pushed it down. Her head started to pound, her heart began to race, he was a Titan. Her friend was a freaking Titan.

She watched in stunned silence as he grew to his full hight.

He then got into the giant car and drove away into the night.

Gasping and sputtering she made her way back to the wall and climbed back to her side.

She practically flew to her car and drove home, still trying to comprehend what she had seen.