𝟒.𝟕 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Liam!" She yells out, but he just keeps walking. "Liam please wait!" She pleads with him. She was about to just let him go until he stopped and turned around to look at her. "What? You gonna tell me that somethings happening to me just like your brother and his friend." He says to her crossing his arms.

"No...I just wanted to apologize for the way we were acting. We're all just really freaked out because of yesterday night and we just want to fix it." She starts looking at her feet in embarrassment. She continues "And I just wanted to say that I really wanna make it up to you...I don't know how, or at least not yet but I'll figure it out eventually."

Jules looks back up at him and she starts to read his chemo signals. She could sense that his emotions were all over the place. "I forgive you." He says as he sighs. "Yesterday was really crazy and I honestly just want to forget it even happened so we're good" He says to her with a smile on his face.

Hearing these words it was like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. The two had said their goodbyes but it left Jules thinking about how things would turn out in the future.

***

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia states as Jules leans on her shoulder. "Actually it's my basement and my mom knows how you tore it up last time." Lydia interjects. "Alright, alright she's still learning." Stiles says coming to Malias defense.

"We're gonna use Lydia's lake house, it has support beams, we can chain him up to one of them." Scott informs them. "But how will we get him to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" asks Kira. "If it keeps him from murdering someone I say we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake." Stiles answers Kira.

"I'm in." Malia says raising her hand. "We're not killing or kidnapping him." Scott tells them. "Then let's be smarter, we tell him there's a party and invite him." Lydia adds.

"I thought you were done with teenage boys?" Jules asks the older red head. "Oh I am done with teenage boys but if we want this to work we might want someone in his grade to ask him and we all happen to be very good friends with a very pretty freshman." she says to her.

Jules notices everyone turn to her while they smile creepily and she realizes they're talking about her. "Oh no, no no no I couldn't possibly I don't even know how to ask out a boy and I'm not mentally or emotionally prepared for this, besides he doesn't see me that way so why would he go with me." She tell them with wide eyes.

"I always hear his hear skip a beat when he sees you. He might have a small crush on you."Scott tells his little sister with a protective tone in his voice. "Thanks so much for the support Scotty I really appreciate it." She says to him crossing her arms. "You can do it Jules. You're the ideal girl for him and from what Scott says it's clear he has some sort of feelings for you. Cmon Jules...be a vixen."

***

Jules takes Lydias advice and she struts down the stairs with all the confidence she can stir up. Jules notices Liam walk out of his class with Mason and she smirks while she runs her hands through her hair.

He stood still as he took in the girls appearance. Lydia really does wonders. She made Jules change her outfit to to a light purple cropped sweater and a light blue crop top paired with wide leg jeans and white shoes which wasn't really out of her comfort zone but it still wasn't something she would normally wear. She even applied a full face of makeup on Jules which felt so heavy on her face, she was definitely gonna breakout after this.