𝟒.𝟑 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥

Start from the beginning

"The other deputy's the idiot." says Derek and Jules chuckles a bit. "I can't argue with that." Parrish laughs. "Hey Parrish I've run this kids print 8 times and this is the only thing that comes up." Haigh's says pointing to his computer.

"Derek Hale?"

Jules' eyes widen when she realizes what's happening. "Did you say Hale?" Noah asks as he looks between the computer and Derek. He looked at Jules and not knowing what to do she just smiled widely at him.

Next thing she knows Scott and Stiles walk through the door and Noah finally realizes this had something to do with the supernatural.

***

"I want you to be honest with me. Absolutely and completely honest...have you guys been time traveling? Because if time traveling is real you know what I'm- I'm out, I'm done, you guys are gonna have to drive me to Eichen House." he says to the group of teens. "We found him like that." Explains Scott. "Where swimming in the fountain of youth?" Noah says back to him.

"No we found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane, in an Aztec temple in Mexico, underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake."

"You told me you were camping!" Noah says with a look of betrayal on his face that made Jules laugh. "Yeah we were...in-in Mexico." Says Stiles scratching his head."Derek's been aged backwards, he can't remember anything." Scott informs him. "We just need to talk to him." Stiles tells his dad. "Well so far he isn't talking to anyone." Noah tells them.

"He'll talk to me" Scott says as he turns around. "Why would I go anywhere with you?" Derek says with his hands crossed over the other. "There was an accident, you lost some memory but we can help you get it back." Scott answers him. "How much memory?" Derek asks.

"A lot but you can trust us." Scott says he kneels down showing him his red eyes."You're an Alpha?..okay who are you and who are they?" Derek asks looking at me and Stiles.

"Oh we're the people keeping you from getting locked up." Stiles answer him after looking up from his Father's desk. Jules noticing some letters there from Eichen house and the hospital. It must be their bills, she thought.

"It's okay Derek this is what we do." Jules says to the younger Derek flashing her golden eyes at him. "Dude listen okay you almost tore up two cops back there, you need to listen to us and that starts with no fangs, no claws and no wolfman you got that?" Stiles says to him. "I'm fine as long as it's not on the full moon." Derek tells them. "You-you still have trouble with the full moon?"Scott asks him.

"I said I'm fine."

"Right so is he coming with us or not" Stiles asks Scott. "Want me to trust you? Where's my family?" Derek asks. "There was a fire...and... " Scott pauses as he continues to look at Derek who looked like he was about to cry. "They're not here anymore, they're fine they just had to move out of Beacon Hills and we're going to take you to them as long as we figure out how to get your memories back."

Derek takes a deep breath and the tears in his eyes seem to stop as he breathes out and says "Ok."

***

"I shouldn't have done that I lied my ass off." Scott says worried. "Hey your ass is fine. You saved him a ton of unnecessary pain. We'll figure this out in a day or two, he goes back to being old Derek and everyone's happy...except for Derek who's never happy." Stiles reassures him.